Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I saw anything tonight I considered classless from the CC fans. There was a horn I wouldn't have minded to see the guy swallow and choke on! LOL In my opinion, SC fans have become a tad complacent and expectant in the last several years. We could take some notes from some of the passionate fans from area teams. Granted, we see a sustained measure of success as a program that some others aren't accustomed, but the SC fans could be more vocal.

I agree. CC had a good number there and were vocal. I didn't see or hear anything "classless". AND about SC fans..............I bet they make more noise at church. A "tad" complacent is a huge understatement. And your right, it's been that way for years. You would think with the success SC has had over the years, the fans would be even more vocal.

WOW WOW WOW! SC what happened too ya? Either way CC congrats. You knocked off a very good team. Now you control your own season. CC has proven they can win the big games now. get ready for upperman, should be a easy win. I believe those CC teams of past are gone. i have to say This has honestly been comming for a while now i believe.

Can anyone firgure out a rough bracket for the teams in this region? I know Sc and CC would be Automaticly. Any idea who we both will play first round?

0-0 after the first quarter :shock:

10-0 SC with a minute left in the 2nd quarter :thumb:

then 32 unanswered points in 2 quarters and a minute :!:

Great job Lions. That's about all any Owl Fan can say. CC wanted it more, plain and simple.

This better leave a bitter taste in the Owls' Nest for a couple of weeks.

Anybody got 2nd half stats?

Well, P-spy, see your back making CC proud again.

Hey.......can I retract my statement about "class" in CC?? This is the same guy that said "I" was classless because I didn't offer congrats on the LA win.(was wrong and didn't offer an apology) The same guy that uses vulgar language. And you say I'm the image of SC. I'm sure CC is proud of you too. :thumb:

I believe your right imallin. He's a horn blower.

How dissapointing no trip to "the hole" , I think this could possibly be to Cannon co. advantage, lets see neutral field , better lighting , and better yet 80% chance of HEAVY rain!!!! By the way Terdmite how many turnovers did SC have against Westy in similar conditions ? We won't be able to call it "Debacle at the Hole" part 2 will we , I will try to contact P-Spy and come up with a fitting headline ! :shock: Surely the boys at SC have forgotten about that dreaded night and ALL of those FUMBLES ,trust me we will tell the crowd not to mention it!!! LOL! :thumb:

You can still come to the Hole. There's a good chance SC will be playing in 3-4 weeks. Advantage?? Neutral field?? Jimmy Maynord's home away from home a neutral field?? Yelp, I wish our guys had some experiece plaing on the carpet. A bunch of turnovers against Westy, glad we're not playing THEM Thur..

Check with me later on the fitting headline. "We will tell the crowd"....shoot from what I seen last year, A Cannon Co. crowd can discuss it on the way there. Both car loads of them. :!:

Excuse me, I've got business to attend to. This "Image of Smith County" thing that pattypeepers bestowed on me is hard work.

Still disappointed we missed the trip to "the hole" ,but you know what I really missed was that train whistle!! But what the heck Maylords home away from home will do in pinch! Hey terdmite that carpet playing experience SC has under its belt , pretty impressive !!!LOL! And when would be a good time to get with you on a "fitting headline " or had you rather ole P-SPY and myself take care of it LOL!!!! wheres Antwat , someone said that was him blowing that horn, !!

How dissapointing no trip to "the hole" , I think this could possibly be to Cannon co. advantage, lets see neutral field , better lighting , and better yet 80% chance of HEAVY rain!!!! By the way Terdmite how many turnovers did SC have against Westy in similar conditions ? We won't be able to call it "Debacle at the Hole" part 2 will we , I will try to contact P-Spy and come up with a fitting headline ! :shock: Surely the boys at SC have forgotten about that dreaded night and ALL of those FUMBLES ,trust me we will tell the crowd not to mention it!!! LOL! :thumb:

You can still come to the Hole. There's a good chance SC will be playing in 3-4 weeks. Advantage?? Neutral field?? Jimmy Maynord's home away from home a neutral field?? Yelp, I wish our guys had some experiece plaing on the carpet. A bunch of turnovers against Westy, glad we're not playing THEM Thur..

Check with me later on the fitting headline. "We will tell the crowd"....shoot from what I seen last year, A Cannon Co. crowd can discuss it on the way there. Both car loads of them. :!:

Excuse me, I've got business to attend to. This "Image of Smith County" thing that pattypeepers bestowed on me is hard work.

Still disappointed we missed the trip to "the hole" ,but you know what I really missed was that train whistle!! But what the heck Maylords home away from home will do in pinch! Hey terdmite that carpet playing experience SC has under its belt , pretty impressive !!!LOL! And when would be a good time to get with you on a "fitting headline " or had you rather ole P-SPY and myself take care of it LOL!!!! wheres Antwat , someone said that was him blowing that horn, !!

Had plenty of carpet experience tonight! We was on it a lot. Headlines?? Best Team Won tonight. OR maybe something about "Blind Hog and an Acorn". Was a better crowd tonight than in years past. Enjoy...you might get to show the rest us about that winning a gold ball thing ya'll know so much about now, since you finally got out of the cellar.

Games of this magnitude deserve good footing. Advantage is a wash. Still will be home game for SC. SC crowd will outnumber CC at least 2-1. SC has been here before. CC may have to learn on the fly.

SC rolls!!

This 2-1 margin are you counting the SC fans that are breathing !! :!: Not to bad considering we are learning on the "fly" we get as much experience as SC and who knows !! :thumb: CC came ready too play ,SC seem to throw in the towel it appeared to me in the 2nd half , and VERY unlike SC to get suckered in on 2 fake punts! :shock: