Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

As far as I know there were about six players there. Couple parents and a coach. And yes, it was a CC fan cussin the York players. It was a not so gentlemen setting with a couple of SC fans that turned and began to yell at them. This particular man had red hair, a red beard, and what appeared to be a lazy eye. One of ya'll might know him. Looked about thirty five to forty. Pretty sad I thought. Also the coach was telling me a chewed dip of snuff lacked about five inches of hitting him in the back of the head, all while a cop sat within 2 rows of them. Other than that CC fans were very encouraging to the York boys. Great game CC. This region is all messed up. York lost to LA in overtime, CC beats SC. Sheesh. What happens next? Upperman actually wins a game? :roflol:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the serious side ,what jw and most of the fans in attendace DIDN'T know was that the QB's brother was taken to the E.R. at halftime. Brandon is as tough as they come, but it had to have been on his mind a little. This loss was a team loss.....not one 1 person, player, or coach.

Cheesy........ Haven't heard from you much. Must be working a little overtime to pay those darn wheel taxes. Hey, can you pull an extra shift or two sometimes....we've got a little problem with our football field and may need an extra dollar or two.....Sure would appreciate it.

I never said we didn't get whipped. We did. All I said was....YOU ought to know one when YOU see one. So I'm in agreement with you, you being the expert and all. I'm a little new to this whipping thing Cheesy, but since you've been around a few I'll ask you. How did you ever get used to them??

:wacko:

i dont have to work extra time.has for your football field problem,let your qb club pay for it...lmao it would seem,since you all have a great qb club and etc.,that you all would put money on the field improvement plan.such has fixing it,than building a field house instead.makes sense to me.either way,i dont care what you guys do across the river.well...turdy i hope you have a good season with the owls.

:wacko: also,when did we get a whipping?this year?nope...it showed on the scoreboard,but i think our tigers done most of the whipping this year to the owls instead.

You don't care?? :roflol: As best as I can tell, nobody has asked you for advise on any of SC affairs, but you keep offering and asking. Aw shucks, you really DO care. It's OK. We'll try to keep it secret.

Have a good season? Well, we've been able to win a few. Thanks

"When did we get a whipping"?? Every whipping I ever got hurt. Your telling me those past 11 didn't hurt. I know they would have me. See what I mean, you've done got used to them. :thumb:

On the serious side ,what jw and most of the fans in attendace DIDN'T know was that the QB's brother was taken to the E.R. at halftime. Brandon is as tough as they come, but it had to have been on his mind a little. This loss was a team loss.....not one 1 person, player, or coach.

Cheesy........ Haven't heard from you much. Must be working a little overtime to pay those darn wheel taxes. Hey, can you pull an extra shift or two sometimes....we've got a little problem with our football field and may need an extra dollar or two.....Sure would appreciate it.

I never said we didn't get whipped. We did. All I said was....YOU ought to know one when YOU see one. So I'm in agreement with you, you being the expert and all. I'm a little new to this whipping thing Cheesy, but since you've been around a few I'll ask you. How did you ever get used to them??

:wacko:

i dont have to work extra time.has for your football field problem,let your qb club pay for it...lmao it would seem,since you all have a great qb club and etc.,that you all would put money on the field improvement plan.such has fixing it,than building a field house instead.makes sense to me.either way,i dont care what you guys do across the river.well...turdy i hope you have a good season with the owls.

:wacko: also,when did we get a whipping?this year?nope...it showed on the scoreboard,but i think our tigers done most of the whipping this year to the owls instead.

You don't care?? :roflol: As best as I can tell, nobody has asked you for advise on any of SC affairs, but you keep offering and asking. Aw shucks, you really DO care. It's OK. We'll try to keep it secret.

Have a good season? Well, we've been able to win a few. Thanks

"When did we get a whipping"?? Every whipping I ever got hurt. Your telling me those past 11 didn't hurt. I know they would have me. See what I mean, you've done got used to them. :thumb:

i really never got used to them. some do some dont. i never did.

Blubellz.....What benefit?? Where in So.Carthage?? And since your baking...I'm guessing food is involved?? By the way.....tough loss to W-town. Would have though ya'll would get that one.

1 more thing............who the heck is Victor Newman???

The Ag Center at the fair grounds is the place to be tonight !!!

Benefit is for an injured student at Gville High, bad wreck on June 25th, 11 weeks @ Monroe Carrell Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. Still undergoing physical therapy and more surgery to come, she's had about 14 so far.

Cakewalk, silent auction, clowns making pictures with the kids, food, I might add there's some really good stuff to be auctioned off too ..... REALLY GOOD!

Vic is a character on a soap .. just having some fun with you, things had gotten deep and stinky .. lol

As far as I know there were about six players there. Couple parents and a coach. And yes, it was a CC fan cussin the York players. It was a not so gentlemen setting with a couple of SC fans that turned and began to yell at them. This particular man had red hair, a red beard, and what appeared to be a lazy eye. One of ya'll might know him. Looked about thirty five to forty. Pretty sad I thought. Also the coach was telling me a chewed dip of snuff lacked about five inches of hitting him in the back of the head, all while a cop sat within 2 rows of them. Other than that CC fans were very encouraging to the York boys. Great game CC. This region is all messed up. York lost to LA in overtime, CC beats SC. Sheesh. What happens next? Upperman actually wins a game? :thumb:

NO idea!! Probably was a CC fan imposter obviously since the guy was setting with SC fans!LOL!! :lol:

As far as I know there were about six players there. Couple parents and a coach. And yes, it was a CC fan cussin the York players. It was a not so gentlemen setting with a couple of SC fans that turned and began to yell at them. This particular man had red hair, a red beard, and what appeared to be a lazy eye. One of ya'll might know him. Looked about thirty five to forty. Pretty sad I thought. Also the coach was telling me a chewed dip of snuff lacked about five inches of hitting him in the back of the head, all while a cop sat within 2 rows of them. Other than that CC fans were very encouraging to the York boys. Great game CC. This region is all messed up. York lost to LA in overtime, CC beats SC. Sheesh. What happens next? Upperman actually wins a game?

if upperman is suppose to win it needs to be tonight against Dekalb....and if ya'll will take care of Smith on the 30th.....it sure would help us poor cellar dwellers

Poondexter will read this post and I'm sure he can find out who this guy is....and talk to him....but you know you can't control all the fans...We heard from a group of kids at the pep rally yesterday there was one SC fan who was quite distrubing....something about a flag was thrown as on the scoreboard end of the field and the SC fan jumped up and screamed at the kids "We'll take that"....they were near the horn blower and thought the horn was getting to him pretty bad....crazy fans...sounds like as the game went on the kids were screaming we"ll take that along with a few parents. Funny stuff!!!

I wonder who that was you were referring to. dry.gif I can tell you now, the story you were told is inaccurate. It was the guy with the stupid horn that started it by saying "We will take it!", and no kids were yelled at, only the guy that was blowing the horn in peoples' ears less than 10 feet away. The only part about your story that involved kids is when they joined in with the adults standing next to them. Nothing was said to high school kids, let's get that straight as I just happen to be familiar with this deal.

I wonder who that was you were referring to. I can tell you now, the story you were told is inaccurate. It was the guy with the stupid horn that started it by saying "We will take it!", and no kids were yelled at, only the guy that was blowing the horn in peoples' ears less than 10 feet away. The only part about your story that involved kids is when they joined in with the adults standing next to them. Nothing was said to high school kids, let's get that straight as I just happen to be familiar with this deal.

Again don't follow your thought process, they stated a Cannon County fan was yelling at York football players. We are trying to determine the person,,red hair with a red beard...Is that the description of the horn blower?

I guess I was too focused on the game , I didn't see anyone with red hair that I can remember ,didn't hear or see any hornblowers other than the band , did it sound anything like a train whistle ? :wacko:

If a fan wants to blow their horn, they should be made to wear a band uniform, tall feather hat and all! Plum rude..... :roflol:

I've been to another area game where the guy pumped a trumpet all 1st half (in opposing team's stand)was asked to go to his side 2nd half. It's a wonder he wasn't booted across the field. :flower: