Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turdmite and Antman bring it on....we got all week to listen to the two of you toot your horn...tell me how bad CC gets beat????

You won't hear that from me. I haven't said a word about CC (other than the truth...lol). You are the one that has run your fingers about SC all year. It's time to see if your team can back it up. :thumb:

Turdmite and Antman bring it on....we got all week to listen to the two of you toot your horn...tell me how bad CC gets beat????

I gotta tell you Pattypeepers.........I don't know I can tell you that. But I'll help you TOOT CANNON COUNTY'S HORN. I mean, after all, Cannon Co. is much,much improved over years past. They are 4-4 with 2 games left. Shoot, in the last 8 years they only won 4 or less in the regular season. All they have to do is win 1 of the last 2 for a chance to, at the very least, go to the Baxter Bowl again. Man, you gotta respect that!!!!

For the rest of the CC faithful......I DO expect a good game. The new coach there seems to be doing a pretty good job. I think the CC coaches were at SC Thursday night. I haven't seen CC play but a couple of their wins do get your attention. SC has played good the last few games , and as usual most would expect SC to win, but then most probably thought York and LA would win too.

Gotta give it up to the owls that was a big win friday night over a good team. They could make a decent run in the playoffs for sure! As for this game does anyone know when the lioncubs last beat the owls ? I cant remember one and ive seen a few. Huge night for johnston owls pound um 45 - 21

1995...SC has won 13 in a row over CC. None of that matters now. The district title is on the line. The last time we had a game like this was at the MO a couple of years ago. SC came out flat and lost that game. Cannon County has improved every year for the past few years. I expect SC to come out ready to play. Last week was a very good win. It's all for naught if we don't take care of business this week.

looks bad for Cannon County, the volleyball and soccer team both played in smith county last week and there is a wide spread swine flu epidemic in Cannon County that has hit the football team. along with that it appears the starting QB's arm is hurt and we will need to use a running attack vs the spread offense. doesn't speak well for our chances this weekend...flu thing is bad enough it''s on the rumor mill we will request to cancel the game until the 23rd.....team of CC reps going to TSSAA in the morning.

This game will never be moved for the benefit of one team. CC will just have to suck it up and play. Owls win this one and bring home the district championship. :roflol:

looks bad for Cannon County, the volleyball and soccer team both played in smith county last week and there is a wide spread swine flu epidemic in Cannon County that has hit the football team. along with that it appears the starting QB's arm is hurt and we will need to use a running attack vs the spread offense. doesn't speak well for our chances this weekend...flu thing is bad enough it''s on the rumor mill we will request to cancel the game until the 23rd.....team of CC reps going to TSSAA in the morning.

This game will never be moved for the benefit of one team. CC will just have to suck it up and play. Owls win this one and bring home the district championship. :roflol:[/quote

A side note from the football game: "for life" you may have the ugliest/cheesiest picture ever created for use on CoachT! I'm all about supporting your schools mascot, but wow, I wouldn't go that far! Better go to Google images!!! Good luck Lions..and girly looking cartoon Owls!