Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

One thing is for sure, bigpun. There is no chance of CC sneaking around and doing anything. Right now, the Lions are just like a 7 footer in. Japan. Everyone is aware of where he is. The thing that remains to be seen is whether or not CC really is that giant or still just your average dude.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks bad for Cannon County, the volleyball and soccer team both played in smith county last week and there is a wide spread swine flu epidemic in Cannon County that has hit the football team. along with that it appears the starting QB's arm is hurt and we will need to use a running attack vs the spread offense. doesn't speak well for our chances this weekend...flu thing is bad enough it''s on the rumor mill we will request to cancel the game until the 23rd.....team of CC reps going to TSSAA in the morning.

Starting QB going for MRI Mon.on throwing arm , back-up QB's status not looking good after concussion from Scott game!! It looks like you can go ahead and call the engraver Terdmite if you hadn't already!

Games are won on the field! (SC vs Westmorland)

There is no chance of CC sneaking around and doing anything. Right now, the Lions are just like a 7 footer in. Japan. Everyone is aware of where he is. The thing that remains to be seen is whether or not CC really is that giant or still just your average dude.

Well we can be David and you guys can play the role of Goliath. That sounds fine to me.

I could see the logic behind that from a Lion fan. Reality is CC has been well below average for awhile now, probably not a David. SC, on the other hand has been well above average, though probably not a giant. Bottom line, SC plays well, Owls win!!!.

I agree, if SC plays the way they are capable of playing, CC will not win. On the othr hand, CC must have improved a great deal and they are capable of making a game or even come out on top if the Owls don't play up to standard. I can't see the Owls not playing up to standard. They know what is "in the deck" and willing to "play the hand" to win :cry:

Swine flu normally lasts about 24 hours, so all of them should be fine by mid week at the latest.

I hear that Cannon is improved and a legitimate contender. Of course I hear that every year. But this time, it doesn't come from the Lion faithful, so I will choose my words carefully unitl I see it for myself.

Having said that, I can't help but predict the Owls as district champs.

SC - 28

CC - 13

the lions have very much suprised me this year!! who would have thought we'd even have a chance for play off after the spring hill game. im very excited about the game friday and lets hope its messy. york came expectin to win and it was messy and cc came out on top. the defense is very good!! lets hope for a good one friday!!! GO LIONS!!!