Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks bad for Cannon County, the volleyball and soccer team both played in smith county last week and there is a wide spread swine flu epidemic in Cannon County that has hit the football team. along with that it appears the starting QB's arm is hurt and we will need to use a running attack vs the spread offense. doesn't speak well for our chances this weekend...flu thing is bad enough it''s on the rumor mill we will request to cancel the game until the 23rd.....team of CC reps going to TSSAA in the morning.

Starting QB going for MRI Mon.on throwing arm , back-up QB's status not looking good after concussion from Scott game!! It looks like you can go ahead and call the engraver Terdmite if you hadn't already!

All the jokes and other stuff aside, I hope none of this is true, or all are or will be OK.

If SC plays like they have the last few games, they win. But, if they play like they have in a couple of early games CC wins. It's that simple.

Swine flu normally lasts about 24 hours, so all of them should be fine by mid week at the latest.

I hear that Cannon is improved and a legitimate contender. Of course I hear that every year. But this time, it doesn't come from the Lion faithful, so I will choose my words carefully unitl I see it for myself.

Having said that, I can't help but predict the Owls as district champs.

SC - 28

CC - 13

I just want to note that if someone has the " swine flu" for 24 hrs,,, then it isnt the swine flu... Like the "regular" flu. swine flu lasts 7 to 10 days and a person feels like " crap" most of those days.. Any " flu" thats lasts only 24 hrs is a mere "bug'... just ask all these kids in Smith Co that have had the "real" swine or regular flu!!! :popcorneater:

OR, I can tell you how long my H1N1 case lasted. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Had no symptoms other than a cough after Thursday. I am not Doctor or anything, but I just know that's what I was diagnosed with.

were you actually diagnosed with swine flu or tested positve for type "a" flu? i am no dr. either as most type "a" flu positive tests are swine flu but not always. either way glad it didnt last long.

as far the game i like smith county at home.

looks bad for Cannon County, the volleyball and soccer team both played in smith county last week and there is a wide spread swine flu epidemic in Cannon County that has hit the football team. along with that it appears the starting QB's arm is hurt and we will need to use a running attack vs the spread offense. doesn't speak well for our chances this weekend...flu thing is bad enough it''s on the rumor mill we will request to cancel the game until the 23rd.....team of CC reps going to TSSAA in the morning.

Starting QB going for MRI Mon.on throwing arm , back-up QB's status not looking good after concussion from Scott game!! It looks like you can go ahead and call the engraver Terdmite if you hadn't already!

All the jokes and other stuff aside, I hope none of this is true, or all are or will be OK.

If SC plays like they have the last few games, they win. But, if they play like they have in a couple of early games CC wins. It's that simple.

ummm Termie .. you're skeeeering me ..