Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

Cannon Co. played an outstanding game on both sides of the ball and beat a very good football team that has outstanding tradition. As a Cannon Co. fan I am excited about the win and excited about where the program could be going. I also wish Smith the best and I hope Cannon can start to become as consistent of a winner as Smith Co. has been over the years. Outstanding game Cannon Co. now go beat Upperman and play with some swagger

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give it up to the owls that was a big win friday night over a good team. They could make a decent run in the playoffs for sure! As for this game does anyone know when the lioncubs last beat the owls ? I cant remember one and ive seen a few. Huge night for johnston owls pound um 45 - 21

1995...SC has won 13 in a row over CC. None of that matters now. The district title is on the line. The last time we had a game like this was at the MO a couple of years ago. SC came out flat and lost that game. Cannon County has improved every year for the past few years. I expect SC to come out ready to play. Last week was a very good win. It's all for naught if we don't take care of business this week.

The last statement says it all.

Gotta give it up to the owls that was a big win friday night over a good team. They could make a decent run in the playoffs for sure! As for this game does anyone know when the lioncubs last beat the owls ? I cant remember one and ive seen a few. Huge night for johnston owls pound um 45 - 21

1995...SC has won 13 in a row over CC. None of that matters now. The district title is on the line. The last time we had a game like this was at the MO a couple of years ago. SC came out flat and lost that game. Cannon County has improved every year for the past few years. I expect SC to come out ready to play. Last week was a very good win. It's all for naught if we don't take care of business this week.

The last statement says it all.

Don't dispute that statement...even though...if SC beats YAI...they will be ahead of your team in quad.

I like the fact that cc beat smith. I am sure it gets way under your pretentious skin. I guess week one of the post season we will see who is contender and pretender, hopefully we will both have success and will meet later on down that road so lil ol cannon county can put the BRICKS on you again!

BB...... :excl: Termie .. my heart is aching now .. you have used your pet name for me ... for someone else .. sigh .. how like a jock .. fickle fickle fickle .. must say this one particular thread has been very entertaining .. makes me realize .. no need to mourn the passing of Victor Newman, or the cancellation of the Guiding Light, just read the bickering and sniveling on CoachT .. lol really has brightened this dull and gloomy day ... now back to my baking :wacko: .. oh and Termie .. is the benefit tomorrow night in South Carthge considered a sporting event? :wacko::roflol: Can we expect to be graced with you?? :thumb:

Blubellz.....What benefit?? Where in So.Carthage?? And since your baking...I'm guessing food is involved?? By the way.....tough loss to W-town. Would have though ya'll would get that one.

1 more thing............who the heck is Victor Newman???