Hampton VS Unaka

dogbreath

dont get to cocky yet or there wont be another trip to state, i know Unaka has more talent in baseball and Hampton knows it too, they just pretend sports their not good in arent really sports, but i played the past 4 years and it should be fresh in your memory the past two years we started like 0-6 before we got things going dont need to repeat that anymore, but for now focus on football, it is a football thread after all

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get to cocky yet or there wont be another trip to state, i know Unaka has more talent in baseball and Hampton knows it too, they just pretend sports their not good in arent really sports, but i played the past 4 years and it should be fresh in your memory the past two years we started like 0-6 before we got things going dont need to repeat that anymore, but for now focus on football, it is a football thread after all

Good Point Creekerballer, I wish the best of luck to the Baseball team. I'm really looking foward to seeing how they do this year.

Like I said to have what Hampton has to work with from a baseball standpoint u have they are doing well. Just curious if Unaka was to beat Cosby since we will be the # 2 seed will we play the #1 from region 2 on the road??? I am clueless when it comes to this playoff system???

The two top seeds will get a bye, that should leave Tellico Plains, Oliver Springs ,Rockwood. You should play one of these 3. If you were to win ,you would be playing a 1 seed at their house the following week. Hope this helps.

This ia assumeing Oliver springs beats Wartburg, I think they will.

do the top 2 teams in the quad get a bye, i know Hampton would have the first spot right now and the winner of Cosby/Unaka would have like 4th as of today i think, dont quote me on that, but if 1 and 2 get a bye and Unaka or Cosby won their first round game would they then play Hampton in the 2nd??

Oneida will be the other team with the bye, 3 would play 6 and 4 would play 5. The 2 winners would then play Hampton or Oneida.

do the top 2 teams in the quad get a bye, i know Hampton would have the first spot right now and the winner of Cosby/Unaka would have like 4th as of today i think, dont quote me on that, but if 1 and 2 get a bye and Unaka or Cosby won their first round game would they then play Hampton in the 2nd??

Oneida will be the other team with the bye, 3 would play 6 and 4 would play 5. The 2 winners would then play Hampton or Oneida.

So theres no way Hampton can get a bye week? Do you know pujo if not should hampton get the first 3 games at home if they win out?

So theres no way Hampton can get a bye week? Do you know pujo if not should hampton get the first 3 games at home if they win out?

Hampton and Oneida should be the 2 with byes, the other 4 will play in the 1st rouud.

The way it goes is ,there will be 4 quadrants of 6 teams each, The top 2 teams in each Quad get a 1st round bye. The way it stands right now , Oneida ans Hampton would be our 2.

I really don't know how we got started on baseball in this thread but anyway, I think the reason Hampton has had such a hard time in baseball is because they have a hard time getting the best athletes to come out for it. The same can be said for Unaka in football. i'm really not sure why this is the case, but it is. Both teams get the majority out for basketball and I think that is why the series there is always competitive. Hampton and Unaka have both wen't thru their years of having dominant teams but it is almost always competitive.