Greenfield at Humboldt

volfan007

Oh, another thing, Humboldt. When you're beating someone 25-0 with about 2 minutes in the game, and they have the second string in; then you really should be classy enough to put in your second string. I seriously doubt if someone is going to come back on you in that situation. Good sportsmanship is not leaving your first string in with such a lead with so little time left and try to score on Greenfield's second string. Just saying.

Humboldt's second string o line was in all 4th quarter not much depth at the guard spots they kind of rotate in all night but the g's that were in in the 4th were the young ones. Humboldt was just playing football buddy nothing meant by it. :lol:

Oh Snap? Oh No He Didn't? He Didn't Imply That Volfan Doesn't Know Football? 58? Man? He's gonna Hit You With His Purse! :thumb:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 4th quarter, Dunbar was the QB until the last play. Quan Campbell was in the game late...with a 25 point lead. And, if the second string line was in, I didnt see them come in, and I couldnt tell any difference. The first string was in until the final whistle. That's bad sportsmanship, no matter how you slice it.

It's kind of like what McKenzie's coach did last year. Beating Greenfield 42-6, with seconds to go in the game. The Rebs had the ball on the Jackets 8 yard line. He called a time out. They threw the ball to the end zone to score one more!!! The Jackets picked it off, but he was actually trying to score one more time. That's an example of bad sportsmanship.

Whoever does it....whenever they do it....is not a good thing. It's wrong.

In the 4th quarter, Dunbar was the QB until the last play. Quan Campbell was in the game late...with a 25 point lead. And, if the second string line was in, I didnt see them come in, and I couldnt tell any difference. The first string was in until the final whistle. That's bad sportsmanship, no matter how you slice it.

It's kind of like what McKenzie's coach did last year. Beating Greenfield 42-6, with seconds to go in the game. The Rebs had the ball on the Jackets 8 yard line. He called a time out. They threw the ball to the end zone to score one more!!! The Jackets picked it off, but he was actually trying to score one more time. That's an example of bad sportsmanship.

Whoever does it....whenever they do it....is not a good thing. It's wrong.

Dunbar was the QB bc our 2nd string QB had been playing all game long as well at CB & WR.. I mean come on man we kneeled down twice! You're acting like we called a hail mary or something! This is ridiculous! Greenfield isn't good, wasn't good, never has been good, come on man let's face it...... Greenfield will NEVER be good.

Good day sir........ I SAID GOOD DAY! :roflolk:

LOL, I Really Post On Greenfield To Get A Rise Outta You Volfan. I Would Truly Like To See Greenfield Do Well. And I Don't Know Any Of The Players. But I Do Recognize The Sacrifice They Have To Endure To Juggle Sports And School Work. I Don't Think You Have A Talent Problem In Greenfield, But More Of A Coaching Issue. But He'll Get It Figured Out. Good Luck To The YellowJackets And I Do Enjoy our Exchanges. And Bless You As Well. :roflolk: