Camden @ Cheatham Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden Gets Caught Napping This Week And Cheatam Co. Pulls The Upset..................... :roflol:

At least when you dream you dream big :roflol: That would take alot of worry off you guys wouldn't it? But you might need to worry about whether your own team gets caught napping and stop your man-crush on anything having to do with Camden. It's getting kinda pathetic...

The Cubs are really young this year and this season has certainly been a growing process for them to say the least. I can't wait to see how these guys grow over the off-season and see them over the next 2-3 years. They have taken their lumps all season long but in the long run it's going to pay off BIG TIME if they can stick together and continue to work. Coach Finley & his staff are great at getting the most out of their players and in the future when everyone wonders how Cheatham responded from this dismal season I will be the first to say that this dismal season is what really began the run of success for all of these freshmen and sophomores that are playing every snap on Friday nights for the Cubs. I would like to be the first to say hats off to the trio of seniors on the Cubs roster (Brady White, Jameson Ragsdale, & Randall Greer). You guys are truly appreciated for all of your hard work and effort over the years and I for one hope that your final 3 home games in the Cubs uniform will produce great memories.

This game can be heard LIVE this week on the Cheatham Cubs Football Fan Page by visiting http://www.cheathamcubsfanpage.com/fb and clicking on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night".

I hope the Camden players, coaches, and fans travel safely to Mike Jarreau Field this week. I encourage all of you to stop by Riverview Restaurant & Marina on your way in this week to enjoy a fine pregame meal. I also encourage all of the Cubs fans to stick by and support these guys as well. I realize it is the week of fall break and there are a host of other things to do but these guys sure could use all of the support from you guys.

I don't know much about Cheatham Co. but it sounds like they are having one of those rebuilding years with only 3 seniors. This season will pay off in the next few years though I will say that.

As far as Camden napping, I don't see Coach Ward and Company allowin that to happen. The Lions need to start putting some 100% complete games together thoug I will say that. It's starting to get to the point in the season where they need to start peaking for playoff pefromances. Since I don't know enough about Cheatham Co. I won't give any prediction other than Camden continues to roll.

Can't wait for this game, and best of luck to both teams.

I don't know why people keep doubting the Lions and their abilities to score. They can easily run off 4-5 TDs in a half. Also, when the other team doesn't score until garbage time, that doesn't bode well for the Lions opponents. Just need an injury free game to get ready for the playoffs. Like I said, Lions by 28+! Go Lions!

The Cubs are really young this year and this season has certainly been a growing process for them to say the least. I can't wait to see how these guys grow over the off-season and see them over the next 2-3 years. They have taken their lumps all season long but in the long run it's going to pay off BIG TIME if they can stick together and continue to work. Coach Finley & his staff are great at getting the most out of their players and in the future when everyone wonders how Cheatham responded from this dismal season I will be the first to say that this dismal season is what really began the run of success for all of these freshmen and sophomores that are playing every snap on Friday nights for the Cubs. I would like to be the first to say hats off to the trio of seniors on the Cubs roster (Brady White, Jameson Ragsdale, & Randall Greer). You guys are truly appreciated for all of your hard work and effort over the years and I for one hope that your final 3 home games in the Cubs uniform will produce great memories.

This game can be heard LIVE this week on the Cheatham Cubs Football Fan Page by visiting http://www.cheathamcubsfanpage.com/fb and clicking on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night".

I hope the Camden players, coaches, and fans travel safely to Mike Jarreau Field this week. I encourage all of you to stop by Riverview Restaurant & Marina on your way in this week to enjoy a fine pregame meal. I also encourage all of the Cubs fans to stick by and support these guys as well. I realize it is the week of fall break and there are a host of other things to do but these guys sure could use all of the support from you guys.

HDIK,

Thanks for the tip on the Riverview. Any thoughts on "Best of the Menu"? We WILL try them out & give you a FULL report...

:thumb:

OBTW: Camden's broadcast is on the 'net at http://www.wrjbradio.com, click the "Listen Live" button on the right side of the page. I look forward to making the ride over there Friday night, been a lot of years since I have been to Ashland City.

Best of luck to both teams, hope for an injury free game. Like CTF said above, I look forward to the Lions putting a complete game together, one of these Friday nights, I think it would be fun to watch! Potential is a terrible thing to waste.

How do it know: DO you know, is there a local radio broadcast of the game that you can pickup in the stadium? Just curious...

GO LIONS!

http://www.camdenlions.com