Camden @ Cheatham Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order the "all you can eat" catfish kennyc..........you will not be disappointed at all :roflol:

The in-stadium game broadcast that can be heard over the Cheatham Cubs Fan Page can also be heard on the radio at WQSV AM790.

Hey Howdy - Good luck from SC

Thanks scooter..........I hope you guys can clinch a district title this week :oops:

Sounds like Coach Ward has got a pretty good program now a days. What are Camden's strengths? Running? Passing? Defense? Living in the East, it sounds like it will be either Camden or Milan to get to Cookeville. Haven't seen ya'll play in a couple years, but I hear ya'll are tough. Do you think you can get to Cookeville?

I think we can if we can eliminate turnovers and penalties. I realize that that is cliche but it is the truth. Our closest game was McKenzie but it would have been a bit more lopsided if we don't turn the ball over. I know Milan is tough, but I think we finally have the speed to play them. I would really like to see the CC game, and I'll prolly be at the Creek Wood game. The CW will give a lot of insight to what we are capable of accomplishing.

I think we can if we can eliminate turnovers and penalties. I realize that that is cliche but it is the truth. Our closest game was McKenzie but it would have been a bit more lopsided if we don't turn the ball over. I know Milan is tough, but I think we finally have the speed to play them. I would really like to see the CC game, and I'll prolly be at the Creek Wood game. The CW will give a lot of insight to what we are capable of accomplishing.

You are definitely invited to tune in and listen to the broadcast online rcombs..........I was hoping to definitely have the opportunity to meet yourself & Lions4ever this week..........I believe Lions4ever knows one of the parents of one of softball players that I had the honor of coaching here at CCCHS this past year. She now attends Union University in Jackson and is playing softball for them :roflol:

You are definitely invited to tune in and listen to the broadcast online rcombs..........I was hoping to definitely have the opportunity to meet yourself & Lions4ever this week..........I believe Lions4ever knows one of the parents of one of softball players that I had the honor of coaching here at CCCHS this past year. She now attends Union University in Jackson and is playing softball for them :roflol:

I'm going to try my best to be there Friday if work allows...I'll be sure to look you and Steve up if I do.

You are definitely invited to tune in and listen to the broadcast online rcombs..........I was hoping to definitely have the opportunity to meet yourself & Lions4ever this week..........I believe Lions4ever knows one of the parents of one of softball players that I had the honor of coaching here at CCCHS this past year. She now attends Union University in Jackson and is playing softball for them :thumb:

I'd go but I'm playing a show at Wet Bar in Dickson TN with my band Autia.