Marion County @ Whitwell

Bill#49

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last night was great Football Weather. Cold and a rainy mist. Honestly, it is hard for me to ever give any props to Whitwell, but I will give credit where I feel credit is due. This is the best talent I have seen them have in a while, but like Marion lacking in leadership.

As for Marion, time is running out and if the Warriors want to make a run, this group is going to have to step up and quit making mistakes. But at least we got the win last night. Marion will have to play flawless to beat Boyd.

As for the scuffle it was uncalled for. Football is a contact sport and to play your best you have to be willing to give your best effort every play for the good of the team! As for contact after the play, it only brings attention to ones self, So what I am saying is a fight after a play may get you remembered for a week or even a year, but harness your energy and give a 100% every play for the good of your team, will get you and the rest of your team remembered for life!

"Now that's all I have got to say about that!" (Forrest Gump)

Go Warriors!

Just some boys letting off some steam. Players on both sides will be talking and laughing about it when they are old. No one sould make any more of it than that. Who doesn't like a good brawl now and then. Besides with pads on the one that gets hurt is usually the one throwing the punches. :roflol:

As for the fight between the TIGERS and jasper , everyone knows its never jaspers fault u know they r the real marion county. please whatever!! ^_^ Anyone knows when we play jasper they have the refs in their pockets!! but i am proud of our tiger boys, but we seriously need to play an entire game the way we play first half and then maybe the warriors would be brought down to there true level!! We all live in marion county but get a grip they live in jasper. I know the video will never be shown because jasper would lose several players and why should we care to lose ours we aint in the playoffs but i can guarantee you one thing, they beat us this year but we got three more good years to put an end to this crap! then maybe we can be the marion county tigers!!!! as far as coaching, we got a new good coach who cares about his players, can jasper honestly say that??? i watched a jv player monday hurt in the middle of the field and the ref had to go get someone to come check on him so come on step up and be a coach ^_^ kids first!!!! score later!!! ^_^