Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams that have a ligit shot at going to the STATE know where its going to be held. Not Murfreesboro! It will be in Cookeville the next few years. We know you Rhea Co fans dont have any reason to be concerned with where the STATE is played!

I bet it took you 4 or 5 hours to post. All those big words you used must have made your brain tired!!!

Did you graduate from dayton college or just attend??????

By the way, debate does not mean taking a worm off the hook!!! :thumb:

Good call on the state being in Cookeville this year. I had forgotten they changed it. It took me about 10 minutes to type that out. I'm not going to argue about intelligence with someone who can't spell "ligit".

Ooltewah-Bradley........(owls already beat rhea co).,.....so lets talk about that!! Owls will win,by how much?Who knows?,but,I'm willing to bet,it will be at least 3 tds(and I'm being nice).Ooltewah will be fine in next few years,so anyone hoping owls are going down hill soon,get over it. beagle fans,go on to your next game and talk and whine over on that thread,let owls-bears argue and fight in peace over here. :mrgreen: owls-whatever they want/bears-whatever owls want....And as far as #1 team in the state,IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE END,but being ranked #1 has it's advantages:playoff time,mindset,community support,money etc...and most of all,shows the kids,they're hard work is paying off!! I'll take #1(with bullseye on my back)OVER last place and a foot-print on my back!!!!! see ya !!!

Bradley will have to throw the ball more in this one to be successful. Sure Bradley has some good backs that can run it, but Ooltewah will zero in on that and stop the run. On the flip side Ooltewah has to throw the ball more too. The last two game all they have really done is run the ball and maybe throw a few passes everynow and then. Ooltewah will have to play better than what they did against Rhea. But I do see Ooltewah winning this one by at least 2 TDs

Ooltewah-Bradley........(owls already beat rhea co).,.....so lets talk about that!! Owls will win,by how much?Who knows?,but,I'm willing to bet,it will be at least 3 tds(and I'm being nice).Ooltewah will be fine in next few years,so anyone hoping owls are going down hill soon,get over it. beagle fans,go on to your next game and talk and whine over on that thread,let owls-bears argue and fight in peace over here. B) owls-whatever they want/bears-whatever owls want....And as far as #1 team in the state,IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE END,but being ranked #1 has it's advantages:playoff time,mindset,community support,money etc...and most of all,shows the kids,they're hard work is paying off!! I'll take #1(with bullseye on my back)OVER last place and a foot-print on my back!!!!! see ya !!!

The Owls will not win by 3 Tds and I would bet on that, also the Owls will be lucky to score more than 2 TDs in the first half. This Bear team has very smart coaches and very good players.

The reason the team has lost these close games is that the coaches will only play the players they want to play and where they want to play them. If the coach would let go of what ever is holding him back on moving players around and letting play makers make plays for the team the losing would stop and the bears would beat the Owls. There will be a few changes headed into friday night but I think not enough, Laugh all you want Owls fans but This bears team has so much talent it is unreal. and if the coach does let go and uses all his weapons and keeps fresh players on the field the Owls will lose this game .

But watch this game close and you will see that no matter what happens at any position the same players come on the field at the same position. I hope not to see the same thing but we will see friday

O yea the bears have not lost on the road! So watch out Owls The coach just might let all the bears out of their cage and open up the playbook, :roflol: if this happens you will lose and that is a promise you can take to the bank!!!!!! :?:?:mrgreen: SOME BEARS ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR A WIN!

Ooltewah-Bradley........(owls already beat rhea co).,.....so lets talk about that!! Owls will win,by how much?Who knows?,but,I'm willing to bet,it will be at least 3 tds(and I'm being nice).Ooltewah will be fine in next few years,so anyone hoping owls are going down hill soon,get over it. beagle fans,go on to your next game and talk and whine over on that thread,let owls-bears argue and fight in peace over here. B) owls-whatever they want/bears-whatever owls want....And as far as #1 team in the state,IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE END,but being ranked #1 has it's advantages:playoff time,mindset,community support,money etc...and most of all,shows the kids,they're hard work is paying off!! I'll take #1(with bullseye on my back)OVER last place and a foot-print on my back!!!!! see ya !!!

The Owls will not win by 3 Tds and I would bet on that, also the Owls will be lucky to score more than 2 TDs in the first half. This Bear team has very smart coaches and very good players.

The reason the team has lost these close games is that the coaches will only play the players they want to play and where they want to play them. If the coach would let go of what ever is holding him back on moving players around and letting play makers make plays for the team the losing would stop and the bears would beat the Owls. There will be a few changes headed into friday night but I think not enough, Laugh all you want Owls fans but This bears team has so much talent it is unreal. and if the coach does let go and uses all his weapons and keeps fresh players on the field the Owls will lose this game .

But watch this game close and you will see that no matter what happens at any position the same players come on the field at the same position. I hope not to see the same thing but we will see friday

O yea the bears have not lost on the road! So watch out Owls The coach just might let all the bears out of their cage and open up the playbook, :roflol: if this happens you will lose and that is a promise you can take to the bank!!!!!! :?:?:mrgreen: SOME BEARS ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR A WIN!

You say you have "SMART" coaches and then the very next sentence you bash them about what he is doing... Doesn't make sense.... You might have good talent compared to a regular "Bradley" team but not the talent to go head to head with the Owls. Good luck though..

Every week i go with the bears to win(then we lose) So i am guessing that i am bad luck. So i am going with the owls to win(man are the owls in trouble).I might even wear red.......then i have no doubt that the owls will lose.I know that Phish can not to resist the temptation to say that the Bears are no good is why they lose.........so if you want to stoop.....go ahead (kick us while were down)

With all due respect, when has Bradley not been down? I mean, be honest with yourself, it's not like being bad is something new to Bradley. This year isn't an anomaly for the Bears....it's the norm. Actually, it's probably thier best year in the last 8 or 9?

Except for the few years Coach Price was there, Bradley has probabaly been below .500 for 75% of the time in the last 20 years.

It's not stooping down to state a fact.

ps: Wear you Black & Gold with pride, and support your team. Just don't make irrational statements of grandeur about Bradley football's prowess, and you'll be received much better.

I have been wearing the Black and gold for over twenty years and i will continue to do so, I was just having a little fun the the Owl fans. And for once i agree with you as far as this years team being the best in the last 9 years, but i think we could have won any of the loses this year........if we could have done a few things differently. But no need to cry over spilled milk, just a couple of weeks left.

Ooltewah-Bradley........(owls already beat rhea co).,.....so lets talk about that!! Owls will win,by how much?Who knows?,but,I'm willing to bet,it will be at least 3 tds(and I'm being nice).Ooltewah will be fine in next few years,so anyone hoping owls are going down hill soon,get over it. beagle fans,go on to your next game and talk and whine over on that thread,let owls-bears argue and fight in peace over here. :thumb: owls-whatever they want/bears-whatever owls want....And as far as #1 team in the state,IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE END,but being ranked #1 has it's advantages:playoff time,mindset,community support,money etc...and most of all,shows the kids,they're hard work is paying off!! I'll take #1(with bullseye on my back)OVER last place and a foot-print on my back!!!!! see ya !!!

What makes you think that you can win by more than 3tds, you only scored 21 total on SD!! With the current line-up and players hurt this week, The "O" will probably sputter a little more than normal........But our "D" is not the same as WV.

Ooltewah-Bradley........(owls already beat rhea co).,.....so lets talk about that!! Owls will win,by how much?Who knows?,but,I'm willing to bet,it will be at least 3 tds(and I'm being nice).Ooltewah will be fine in next few years,so anyone hoping owls are going down hill soon,get over it. beagle fans,go on to your next game and talk and whine over on that thread,let owls-bears argue and fight in peace over here. :lol: owls-whatever they want/bears-whatever owls want....And as far as #1 team in the state,IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE END,but being ranked #1 has it's advantages:playoff time,mindset,community support,money etc...and most of all,shows the kids,they're hard work is paying off!! I'll take #1(with bullseye on my back)OVER last place and a foot-print on my back!!!!! see ya !!!

O yea the bears have not lost on the road! So watch out Owls The coach just might let all the bears out of their cage and open up the playbook, :blink: if this happens you will lose and that is a promise you can take to the bank!!!!!! :blink::blush::thumb: SOME BEARS ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR A WIN!

1football,

do you play for the Bear football team??

it sounds like another frustrated Bear player

Every week i go with the bears to win(then we lose) So i am guessing that i am bad luck. So i am going with the owls to win(man are the owls in trouble).I might even wear red.......then i have no doubt that the owls will lose.I know that Phish can not to resist the temptation to say that the Bears are no good is why they lose.........so if you want to stoop.....go ahead (kick us while were down)

With all due respect, when has Bradley not been down? I mean, be honest with yourself, it's not like being bad is something new to Bradley. This year isn't an anomaly for the Bears....it's the norm. Actually, it's probably thier best year in the last 8 or 9?

Except for the few years Coach Price was there, Bradley has probabaly been below .500 for 75% of the time in the last 20 years.

It's not stooping down to state a fact.

ps: Wear you Black & Gold with pride, and support your team. Just don't make irrational statements of grandeur about Bradley football's prowess, and you'll be received much better.

I have been wearing the Black and gold for over twenty years and i will continue to do so, I was just having a little fun the the Owl fans. And for once i agree with you as far as this years team being the best in the last 9 years, but i think we could have won any of the loses this year........if we could have done a few things differently. But no need to cry over spilled milk, just a couple of weeks left.

I've been thinking and I would agree with you that this is the best Bear team since 2001 but I have to stop and wonder how this same team would have done if they played in the old Knoxville region like the teams from 2001-2008 had to play in. I think this Bear team is a product of a easier schedule compared to the past Bear teams. It is just my opinion but with the easier Region schedule it is hard to compare this team with past teams (2001-08).

I promise,owls will win going away.....if they don't,I will gladly give "da-bears" thier proper,public PRAISE!!.The weather this week plays into da bears hands,owls are little and slow,do take plays off and never take anyone serious..last and most important hasn't played the grueling schedule Bradley has....so,the more,I think about it:since the owls are playing at home,its SENIOR-NIGHT,last regular season game for PATTY,SMITH(ALL-AMERICAN),PUTMAN,FLANDERS,REED,GREENE,ELLOIT..MAYFIELD,ZARZOUR,DELANEYand HUNTER...etc,all the parents,grandparents,brothers,sisters,ALL THE EMOTION of all this,HOW COULD OOLTEWAH POSSIBLY FOCUS ON THE GAME? OOOHHhhhhh,Yeaahhhh,almost forgot one of BENNY MONROE'S biggest rivals,HHhhmmmmm? all of you bear fans are right...owls LOSE!!! :thumb: