Jellico @ Wartburg

banjo

This is homecoming for the Bulldogs. This season has been one of the more competitive seasons in recent history for Wartburg, but Im disappointed with the 5 losses. I thought this team would be 6-4 at worst this season. But, if they win out that will put them with a 2nd place finish in the district & get them in the play-offs. I dont know much about Jellico, heard they have one or 2 wins, I will look that up after I post. I know Coalfield beat them handily, so it should be an easy Homecoming win for Wartburg. But, dont overlook anyone Dawgs, lets make a play-off run.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good ol footballer from the cloudy town of sunbright, i hope you realize that your success is abou to come to a skreeching halt. On to the game that matters. Does anyone in Jellico have the internet? I know its a small town, but so is Wartburg. Has anyone there even heard of coacht or is there no pride for their home town school. Ive noticed that they never talk about their games & their not on this one either, surprise surprise. Wartburg fans i guess all the chatter this week will be amongst ourselves. Im gonna predict a 41-6 victory for the Dawgs. Anyone else have thoughts on the matter. Hello anyone from Jellico...do they even have land line telephones in Jellico yet?

Jellico, well they are just Jellico.

Oneida has finagled there student numbers for years so they could play in 1-A instead of 2-A

OMG! :roflol: You have got to be kidding? That's the biggest bunch of horse crap I ever heard. Could you be any more envious? So because a school has a successful program they must be finagling their student numbers so they can play down a classification? What classification do you think we are now? AA! Duh! :mrgreen:

Jellico, well they are just Jellico.

Oneida has finagled there student numbers for years so they could play in 1-A instead of 2-A

Now I dont know about that. I have much respect for Oneida having played them during my time & seeing the consistency they have in their program. But, so many teams say they didnt play well when they expect to blow a team out. Sometimes theres a reason for your team to not play well & thats because the other team did some things that caused some problems.

Ask-me guess what? no one asked you.

16-0, huh? So, was the field that big of a mess, did Jellico play over their heads, or was Wartburg just ultra-conservative as usual on offense? I'll say this: as much as I'm tired of hearing footballer and Sunbright on here, the tigers gave OS ALL THEY WANTED AND THEN SOME tonight!!! So, if Wartburg goes into the last two games playing the "let's keep it close" game they will lose both games!! If they want to win EITHER of these games, they're going to HAVE to come out and take it to both teams on offense. OS has a SOLID running game, and, in my opinion, Wartburg will LOSE a shoot out with Sunbright- they're passing game looked very good on a very sloppy field! Sunbright moved the ball up and down the field tonight using a spread passing game. Wartburg spreads the field and most games don't do a whole heck of a lot on offense. So, word to the wise, dogs-come out the next two weeks and be AGGRESIVE on offense!