EAST HICKMAN goes to HICKMAN

eagleheart

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be there cheeering for both. I am from C-ville, never went to east , but family is playing for east. but this will be the game to watch. It will be a good game, if the defense steps up for east ( instead of that embarassing show against marshall) East should win . East will score enough to win, it all lies in the defense hands. After this year it is the bottom of the barrel for C-ville, they are in for a rough way for the next 3 or 4 years. East will continue to get better ............ east 28 -

c-ville 14.

This could go either way, after seeing both teams play I think Hickman is more phsycial and will load up the box and run it down East throat, dont know if East defense will be able stop that.

On the other side East seemed to have more talent and speed but they dont utilize it to its full potential, I dont see East being successful runing the ball aginst Hickman. Better work on the air attack.

If East gets the win they will be beaten up, if hickman gets the win they will be lucky. :roll:

Best of luck to both teams.....Anyone have any info on the player from Hickman that was taken of the field in the ambulance last Friday night?

All I can say is I have been waiting for this day since jr. pro days. Eagle #22 will be in my sights all night. Bulldogs will dominate the night. We are at home. and #22 wont be in very long,I have waited so long to bring the pain to the "so called" crazy train, get ready east............ we will be doin the stanky leg in the 729............. go home with your feathers plucked. lol .