Spring Hill @ Marshall County

kyle809

52-0 is indeed a very bold prediction, but after the way i saw spring hill put up 55 points on east hickman in the first half i wouldnt be surprised. #13 should have his way with marshalls defense, via ground and air. He has two good reliable targets in #5 and #12. spring hill takes this one 42-7

I will take SH to win but again dont get too cocky.Marshall is a team that could ruin

someones year. Again..........Good luck Raiders.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

book it 52 springhill 0 marshall

Dont get over confident...Marshall has some good players and coaching.

They may be getting on track so it will be a game.Good luck .

Marshall always has some good athletes and good coaching.

Don't think SH is overlooking them at all.

SH's focus this year has always been on the next game. With their history they know they can't/shouldn't overlook team.

If SH protects the football and doesn't give up big plays. SH wins!!

Marshall has too much youth to win but does have enough coaching to win. Problem is their coaching isn't good enough to compensate for the inconsistancy on the field. I do look for this game to be within 20 unless MC has too many turnovers.

MC is young, but they now have 7 games worth of experience.

SH must not take them lightly.

If MC makes mistakes.................SH will make them pay..............BIG TIME!!

Marshall has too much youth to win but does have enough coaching to win. Problem is their coaching isn't good enough to compensate for the inconsistancy on the field. I do look for this game to be within 20 unless MC has too many turnovers.

MC is young, but they now have 7 games worth of experience.

SH must not take them lightly.

If MC makes mistakes.................SH will make them pay..............BIG TIME!!

This could go the other way also........but I think SH will make fewer mistakes.

SH 35 MC 21

Good job Spring Hill! I noticed that spring hill passed the ball quite a bit more than usual. Anyone know what happened to #12 for spring hill? i saw he was in on the first series and never came back after that, then changed out of equipment at half.

Bad virus or something; couldn't keep it down. :D Nothing serious. :D

Flowers had the MAD COW. Not Swine.

Great Win Men, I saw the best halftime show ever Two MC students got into a fight over a tini bopper on the Spring Hill side. The fight lasted about four minutes. The one security guy look confused and stood by the consession stands, I asked to join but they didnt let me. The chain gang was doing push ups on every MC TD they did a total of 6 each not one was completed correctly. Heck they tried. One of the members of the chain gang look like a cross breed of Dog Bounty Hunter/A rodeo clow/Toby Keith. Not tring to be rude but you look drunk and for some reason you wanted prewrap tape from our managers. And MC principle needs to send Mr. Calahan a thank you card for the gate.

Im not gonna talk about the refs but the quote of the year is "If the score was different, the call would have been different" on the Offensive PI on MC in the final seconds. If I misphrased that please correct me.

Great game too much fun