District 10AAA Rank em!

CoachK34

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like West Creek is a team to beat. First year program that my set the standard for their new school.

Cory and boys did great on Friday beating the Vikings. This team can do special things if they work hard. Tough test on Tuesday and Friday this week. Good luck boys, and hope you can bring home wins this week.

How good is Northeast and Clarksville High? What players should be fun to watch on both these teams when they play the Jackets?

Looks like West Creek is a team to beat. First year program that my set the standard for their new school.

Cory and boys did great on Friday beating the Vikings. This team can do special things if they work hard. Tough test on Tuesday and Friday this week. Good luck boys, and hope you can bring home wins this week.

How good is Northeast and Clarksville High? What players should be fun to watch on both these teams when they play the Jackets?

Clarksville will beat some teams this year that might surprise you. They are young but work very hard and have a toughness about them. Their shooting will either win or lose them games, as they do let them fly.... Northeast is by far the most talented team in Clarksville. Not only do they have bigger and better athletes than the rest of the schools in Cville, but they are also better coached than most. I expect them to roll through the district with no more than 1 or 2 losses in district play.

Players; Cville -young will be a player in years to come, not a bad little player as a freshman.

They also have a little point guard that played some last year and is a solid player. (Cook I think?)

Northeast - Just look and point, they have more talent than I have seen in a long time in this area. They remind me of a team you'd see out of memphis. Just a bunch of very talented athletes that all are pretty equal in skill level. They should have a great year!

Clarksville will beat some teams this year that might surprise you. They are young but work very hard and have a toughness about them. Their shooting will either win or lose them games, as they do let them fly.... Northeast is by far the most talented team in Clarksville. Not only do they have bigger and better athletes than the rest of the schools in Cville, but they are also better coached than most. I expect them to roll through the district with no more than 1 or 2 losses in district play.

Players; Cville -young will be a player in years to come, not a bad little player as a freshman.

They also have a little point guard that played some last year and is a solid player. (Cook I think?)

Northeast - Just look and point, they have more talent than I have seen in a long time in this area. They remind me of a team you'd see out of memphis. Just a bunch of very talented athletes that all are pretty equal in skill level. They should have a great year!

I agree about northeast they are very talented and have a lot of size. We (henry county) just ran out of gas against them. I can't wait til we play them again. Travis (one of our big guys) will be back then. And when you play them get ready to see some highlights cuz every chance they get they will try to dunk on you. And can someone tell me why james(northeast startin pg from last year) didn't play. He dressed out but did not play. Just wonderin if he was hurt.

District 10-AAA Standings :

1. Northeast 4-0

2. West Creek 3-0

3. Clarksville 2-1

3. Kenwood 2-1

5. Springfield 2-2

6. Northwest 1-2

7. Henry Co. 0-2

8. Dickson Co. 0-3

8. Rossview 0-3

Friday, December 11th...

Springfield @ Clarksville

Rossview @ Northwest

Henry County @ Dickson County

West Creek @ Northeast

Northeast by +10 over West Creek. They are too deep and too big. They may make it through the entire district season without a loss. They are really impressive.

They're good, but certainly not unbeatable, especially if James continues to live in the doghouse, outhouse, or wherever he currently resides. He and #12 (can't remember kid's name) sat most or all of the game against Henry County after being major contributors last year. Without those two playing, their backcourt looked vunerable and their perimeter shooting was poor.

Northeast by +10 over West Creek. They are too deep and too big. They may make it through the entire district season without a loss. They are really impressive.

They're good, but certainly not unbeatable, especially if James continues to live in the doghouse, outhouse, or wherever he currently resides. He and #12 (can't remember kid's name) sat most or all of the game against Henry County after being major contributors last year. Without those two playing, their backcourt looked vunerable and their perimeter shooting was poor.

I think the little kid you're referring to is battling some kind of mysterious injury that nobody can diagnose. Kid is lights out though!!!

Telvin James is the kid everyone is referring to as being in "the doghouse" with Cooper. And yes, he does have some problems there. And that's why he didn't play against HC. Without him on the floor they are definitely a different team. He was back against Springfield however. See below...

"Northeast guard Telvin James knocked down two 3-pointers to open the game and the Eagles (5-0, 4-0) would never trail. James had a strong game pitted against one of the state's best guards in Cory Stanton. James was given the task of guarding Stanton, and he held the Yellow Jackets star to only eight points in the first half. Stanton would finish with 23 points. James would end the night with 20 points.

"I thought (Telvin) was the best player out on the court," Cooper said. "He got everyone involved in the game and he was taking some really good rhythm shots too. When he's focused and motivated he can have games like (Tuesday) night.""

When he's with them---it will be a tall task for anyone to stay with them. Not saying they won't get beat--but saying they have the potential not to. Every team usually goes through some bad games, but NE is just soo loaded that they may be able to overcome some things and still remain perfect.

They have Memphis-like talent.

*After saying all that--I am not from NE, nor do I cheer for them, but just stating my opinion on how I see things.