BLUE RIDGE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

devilhead

The schedules worked out perfect. Just like the FBS, the Blue Ridge will unofficially have a Conference Championship Game. #5 AP ranked Claiborne hosting the #11 AP ranked Greeneville Greene Devils. Claiborne could be 8-1 when the Greene Devils head to New Tazewell. The Greene Devils will be 6-3, assuming they do not slip up at home against Chuckey Doak and Grainger. I know its early, but it doesn't seem as if the Greeneville fans are talking much on the Chuckey Doak vs. Greeneville page. Here is something for you guys to talk about!

The schedules worked out perfect. Just like the FBS, the Blue Ridge will unofficially have a Conference Championship Game. #5 AP ranked Claiborne hosting the #11 AP ranked Greeneville Greene Devils. Claiborne could be 8-1 when the Greene Devils head to New Tazewell. The Greene Devils will be 6-3, assuming they do not slip up at home against Chuckey Doak and Grainger. I know its early, but it doesn't seem as if the Greeneville fans are talking much on the Chuckey Doak vs. Greeneville page. Here is something for you guys to talk about!

Claiborne is overrated. Greeneville is ranked 10th in state on Earl Nall Ratings and Claiborne didnt even make the top 10. Greeneville will have their way with this one too...Devils by 30 or more!!! :mrgreen:

I agree with G'ville 1. This won't even be a game. Both teams will more than likely be 6-3 coming in and the Devils will name the score. Look at the non-district opponents, Claiborne : Cosby, Hancock, Union and Gibbs (a combined 10-19 with 5 of the 10 wins being posted by Gibbs). Greeneville : Jefferson Co., Sullivan South, Elizabethton and Tennessee (a combined 22-6). I understand that neither team can control the T$$AA district placement or the fact that the 2 best AAA teams in the region (Cumberland Gap and South Greene) are struggling this year, but at least Greeneville in it's non-district schedule has earned any rankings they hold. Claiborne will be hard pressed to win again this season.

I agree with G'ville 1. This won't even be a game. Both teams will more than likely be 6-3 coming in and the Devils will name the score. Look at the non-district opponents, Claiborne : Cosby, Hancock, Union and Gibbs (a combined 10-19 with 5 of the 10 wins being posted by Gibbs). Greeneville : Jefferson Co., Sullivan South, Elizabethton and Tennessee (a combined 22-6). I understand that neither team can control the T$$AA district placement or the fact that the 2 best AAA teams in the region (Cumberland Gap and South Greene) are struggling this year, but at least Greeneville in it's non-district schedule has earned any rankings they hold. Claiborne will be hard pressed to win again this season.

Greeneville Dismantled Wg and Claiborne Barely scored on Wg lol. It will be a long night for Claiborne when the Devils Invade. :mrgreen::?:roflol:

Apparently when the voters vote on ranking for the AP, they have no regard to anything other than record. If the voters from Cookville east did any type of investigation on teams, they would not have Claiborne ranked as high as they rank them. Seems to me that voters need to be somewhat arware or decline their vote. GO DEVILS!