Predictions on AAA teams getting to state next year

gogoldgo

"Farragut is getting their talent from all over Knox County due to "open zoning" that allows students from one area of town to attend school in another area of town."

What an nice luxury to have. I would love to see the team of all Williamson ,Rutherford or Maury Co. players that could be put together.

None of that is true. There is NO SUCH THING as "open zoning" in knox county. People just use that as an excuse to say why Farragut is the best program in Tennessee. When really it comes down to good players coming in, working hard all year round, and becoming GREAT players. And then of course the part where they steamroll the competition every year and make Murfreeesboro their second home. Just face it, they WORK HARDER THAN YOU DO!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Farragut is getting their talent from all over Knox County due to "open zoning" that allows students from one area of town to attend school in another area of town."

What an nice luxury to have. I would love to see the team of all Williamson ,Rutherford or Maury Co. players that could be put together.

None of that is true. There is NO SUCH THING as "open zoning" in knox county. People just use that as an excuse to say why Farragut is the best program in Tennessee. When really it comes down to good players coming in, working hard all year round, and becoming GREAT players. And then of course the part where they steamroll the competition every year and make Murfreeesboro their second home. Just face it, they WORK HARDER THAN YOU DO!!!

I would say they do too.. Most kids start working hard and realizing what they need to do as seniors. Im thinking the kids at farragut work like that from day one.

I completely disagree.. Farragut does not work harder then any other good high school team...Knoxville has various great travel baseball programs known as the knoxville stars, impact, fire...every year they are classified as major for every age group. Pretty much what happens is the kids get out and play the top competition at early ages, making them better players producing better high school players. this is why memphis is always legit because they have the: memphis tigers, team collierville, ect, all producing great players. It also isn't fair to say that farragut steam rolled the competition either because they only beat mt juliet 2-1 in the championship game.

Yeah, finishing top 10 in the country in virtually every poll while run-ruling close to half of your opponents isn't steamrolling... oh and don't forget the part where they got ANOTHER ring. and just for fun, combine the scores of their 2 games last year and Farragut outscored mt juliet 20-6. congrats on your moral victory against Farragut

I bet you a dollar they don't finish in the top 10 this year. Probably out of the top 50. They might win state but it's up in the air, a lot more than last year. They are good, but it won't be the same as in years past. Farragutuniversity is going to have some "super witty" comeback on here so I'm just waiting for it. I like a lot of the farragut guys too. It's sad to have someone as close-minded as you on here.

I bet you a dollar they don't finish in the top 10 this year. Probably out of the top 50. They might win state but it's up in the air, a lot more than last year. They are good, but it won't be the same as in years past. Farragutuniversity is going to have some "super witty" comeback on here so I'm just waiting for it. I like a lot of the farragut guys too. It's sad to have someone as close-minded as you on here.

That is what makes people not like Farragut. Has nothing to do with them being good. They are and congratulations on that. It is the handful and arrogant fans that say stupid things all the time that cause people to not like them and give them less respect.

Is it supposed to be an insult to say they won't finish in the top 10 or even the top 50 in the nation? I don't care if they finish #1000, if they win state (like they will) it doesn't matter what their national ranking is. Their top 2 pitchers are the best 1-2 combo in the state (Pfeifer and Nick Williams). This team still has many college signees/will be signees. Their offense is still very potent and coach Buckner will have this team ready to go as usual. All i know for sure is catholic won't be giving them any trouble..

Is it supposed to be an insult to say they won't finish in the top 10 or even the top 50 in the nation? I don't care if they finish #1000, if they win state (like they will) it doesn't matter what their national ranking is. Their top 2 pitchers are the best 1-2 combo in the state (Pfeifer and Nick Williams). This team still has many college signees/will be signees. Their offense is still very potent and coach Buckner will have this team ready to go as usual. All i know for sure is catholic won't be giving them any trouble..

.....and how do you know this for sure? The Irish look pretty dang good on paper this year.

Also, you might want to throw in Dino up at Science Hill when you talk about top pitchers in the state.

You also know for sure that they will win state? If there was a williamson county school with all the free zoning that farragut has they would smash farragut

Yep, sure do. And how bout you whine some more, PLEASE. There's no such thing as open zoning. Move to the Bearden area and try to go to Farragut to play baseball. 1. you wouldn't be able to. 2. you wouldn't be good enough to play. 3. Farragut dominates all williamson county teams and every team in the state for that matter. their track record speaks for itself. move to AA if you wanna championship.