Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

#1- DB has no feeder program

#2 - Go to the DB games and see the support

#3 Look at the record compiled by GC, much better than a "good enough" coach

You obviously do not go to any DB practices or you would know who the quality assistants are

"buddy buddy " etc. What an idiot - sound a little jealous

#4 Agree

#5 Agree

#6 Jealousy again?

The coaching staff at DB put more time and effort in then any staff in the area. Sometimes football talent comes and goes in cycles. Obviously, DB is in a down cycle.

It amazes me to read the posts by people who "think" they know football. Most of those who rip the DB program probably never wore the maroon and gray and if they did they should be ashamed

This is high school football, and the players are kids. They do make mistakes, but this happens when you do not have a very talented team. I am sure their confidence is at zero.

IN a couple of years when the talent is back, I quess the posts will be different.

If you never put on the maroon and gray and left it all on the field for DB you ought to keep you mouth shut

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1- DB has no feeder program

#2 - Go to the DB games and see the support

#3 Look at the record compiled by GC, much better than a "good enough" coach

You obviously do not go to any DB practices or you would know who the quality assistants are

"buddy buddy " etc. What an idiot - sound a little jealous

#4 Agree

#5 Agree

#6 Jealousy again?

The coaching staff at DB put more time and effort in then any staff in the area. Sometimes football talent comes and goes in cycles. Obviously, DB is in a down cycle.

It amazes me to read the posts by people who "think" they know football. Most of those who rip the DB program probably never wore the maroon and gray and if they did they should be ashamed

This is high school football, and the players are kids. They do make mistakes, but this happens when you do not have a very talented team. I am sure their confidence is at zero.

IN a couple of years when the talent is back, I quess the posts will be different.

If you never put on the maroon and gray and left it all on the field for DB you ought to keep you mouth shut

Hey careful there Obama. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. And besides the talent has been there many times (like last year). What happened against McMinn Co.? You know, since you are all knowing. Explain that one to us. :roflol:

The name it not Obama

Everyone does have an opinion and I gave mine

You are right about last year - I would fire all the coaches and badmouth the players for loosing one game - what a disgrace

Exactly when did you strap on the helment last?

Amazing that you would say I knew it all - I thought that was you title

The name it not Obama

Everyone does have an opinion and I gave mine

You are right about last year - I would fire all the coaches and badmouth the players for loosing one game - what a disgrace

Exactly when did you strap on the helment last?

Amazing that you would say I knew it all - I thought that was you title

Your right......I do know it all. Except coach you are on the DB staff. ^_^

I for one like the coaching staff at DB.Watson,Holt,Christian,Barrett,Wagner and Williams are the guys that I've seen the most of over the years and think they are fine coaches and some of the better guys you will ever meet.I'm proud that they have been my sons coaches and teachers over the last four years.It all starts at the top with Graham Clark,and if not for him and his wisdom,my son wouldn't even had played.I say very little to coach Clark because I just want to be a parent and let him be the coach.It's been the best of times if we were number one in the state or just trying to win a game.I would tell anyone that has a kid to let them play for Dobyns Bennett and these fine coaches