Trousdale Rolls Into Watertown

Grunt

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, BLAH.....so get off the high horse as if yal beat somebody and we havent.

What about Friendship we beat them and ya'll haven't... :roflol:

Slim, big & lazy is a rookie, made a whopping 7 posts, all 7 saying basically the same old thing.

Got to be Lennoxs' little bro or sis, or girlfriend. No one else could be this blind or lovesick. :roflol:

Can't wait to see his disappearing act after the game. Houdini would be proud.

Gurnt your a real class clown , I havent said no more about Lennox then you and skinny Pimp has said about Ford and Gregory man dont Grunt to hard you might mess up your Depends on Friday Night .LOL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County at Watertown has been moved up to 7 p.m. THURSDAY at Robinson Stadium.

What's the purpose of this? Fine by me. Just wondering. Weather perhaps?

Paper today shows 80% chance of rain Fri. Other than that, I don't know either.

Edited to add: Checked Accuweather & Weather Underground....Rain/T-storms all Fri.... 70%

Thurs. not so good either. 40%. Take your rain gear..may come in handy.

Jackets have the sloppy mud experience from Pickett. LOL

Gurnt your a real class clown , I havent said no more about Lennox then you and skinny Pimp has said about Ford and Gregory man dont Grunt to hard you might mess up your Depends on Friday Night .LOL

Last year, TC & W'town played twice. Once in the 3rd game of the season....TC 45 W'town 7.

Second in the second round of the playoffs.....TC 52 W'town 14.

Point is, Lennox was there both times. Do the math! Not a big factor, huh?

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book tonight to see if anyone was playing in Thursday games and I see that the game between these folks will be on Thursday. I might come to this game. I think those Trousdale boys are just real strong and too tough but if Watertown has been lifting weights this week it will help them. If I come to the game I will bring my book and we can all look at it and study together if you want too. Let me ask you people a question. Where is Watertown's stadium close too and how long does it take from SP. I would like to see this game since it is on Thursday. I might come to this game I think it will be a good game for Trousdale.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book tonight to see if anyone was playing in Thursday games and I see that the game between these folks will be on Thursday. I might come to this game. I think those Trousdale boys are just real strong and too tough but if Watertown has been lifting weights this week it will help them. If I come to the game I will bring my book and we can all look at it and study together if you want too. Let me ask you people a question. Where is Watertown's stadium close too and how long does it take from SP. I would like to see this game since it is on Thursday. I might come to this game I think it will be a good game for Trousdale.

If you come to the game, look ole Grunt up. I'd sure like to take a peek at your Murphy book. It has

much more info than mine. Maybe a later edition. LOL

From Lebanon, take hwy. 70 East, follow the signs, schools on the left. Might want to sit on

the visitors side, unless you just love quiet. :roflol: