Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

Congrads to Wayne. I couldn't find any stats, so hope someone could post them on Wayne. I figured Wayne would get this one. Perry appears to be like Wayne a couple of years ago. Young and talented,just lacking experience, which they are gaining this year and should be a strong force next year and the following.

Okay Wayne......big game coming up.....keep the pedal down and ride this one all the way. Great bunch of kids on this years team.....make this one the special year!

WC had 319 yards rushing....not sure how many passing, but T. Rice threw 2 TD passes. They only threw to mix it up a bit cause the O-line did an incredible job blocking and Graham and company ran it well. Graham led WC 160ish yards rushing. WC had a ridiculous amount of penalties.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by both teams last night...WC great job going 9-0....PC your a very young and talented team that will be serious region/district contenders in the next few years....PC fans you were right, Tucker is a good player....when Tucker threw the long pass to Mercer in the 1st, I just dropped my head :thumb:

Good win WC. I want to give special credit to players who never here their names mentioned. Stricklin,Franks,Teeftaller,Bowling, Garrett,Littrell,Kelly,Pippinger. Great job you dominated and we will ride this thing as far as you take us. I know linemen don't get much credit but we appreciate what you do.

Lol buddy after last night those offensive linemen deserve a big BIG stake dinner! They really got after it. #5 the rb really runs hard and is fun to watch but up front is where it all starts and last night they led the way. If I had been handing out a game ball last night we would have needed a few to hand out to all of wc's defensive linemen and offensive linemen.

Well these lineman have played good all season and last night they really stepped it up big time they had a great game. There is some kids that I think don't get much credit that should have was the linebackers for WC, Warren, Crews, Kelly, Butler. The offense played normal, need to limit the turnovers. I'm really proud of this team their playin really good and I can't wait to see next weeks game.

Go Cats. :thumb:

Monkey was you the one at CA that went head to head with him at ya'lls 5-10 yard line on the big run he made and got bulldozed over out there all by yourself leaving him to walk on in for the TD? If you were, I remember that like it was last Fri. nite.... :thumb:

I have to say I felt bad for ya cause you went low with him to make a good tackle on him but man you got lit-up!!!!

If it wasn't you I feel bad for the kid that did....man what a hit!

oh no! ha that was alex rector like his sophomore year...we messed with him about that one for a long time! na i just met him in a whole once...(i think he tripped and fell about 5 yards later tho!) ha

WC clearly was the better team Friday night. PC hung around till half time but it almost seemed like they quit in the second half. The pass interference call with 12 seconds left in first half broke PC . I think PC couldnt handle the pressure WC has played in the BIG GAME before. PC is young and inexperienced. WC line looked to want it more gapping holes that this old man could run through. PC looked smaller and lighter. "Little Grimes" (they called him that earlier on here) for PC chopped Warren and Gramhm down like a big oak tree. They quit trying to run over him after he flipped Warren into the ref (very funny ) knocking both of them down. I think WC were well coached , had a good game plan and excuted.

WC clearly was the better team Friday night. PC hung around till half time but it almost seemed like they quit in the second half. The pass interference call with 12 seconds left in first half broke PC . I think PC couldnt handle the pressure WC has played in the BIG GAME before. PC is young and inexperienced. WC line looked to want it more gapping holes that this old man could run through. PC looked smaller and lighter. "Little Grimes" (they called him that earlier on here) for PC chopped Warren and Gramhm down like a big oak tree. They quit trying to run over him after he flipped Warren into the ref (very funny ) knocking both of them down. I think WC were well coached , had a good game plan and excuted.

:thumb::shock::shock::thumb: I don't think they were very scared. You must have watched a different ball game cause they kept run all over PC's d, and he wasn't flipped, he was pushed.

Nobody ever called them scared you must not know how to read.

Well it seemed like that is what you were insinuating by what the text said, so maybe next time you need to not say that they had stopped trying to run him over because you made it sound like they were weak, afraid, and scared. I can read just fine and your right nobody said anything. Well actually you did.

Anyway its over so its time to move on, good luck to PC against C'ville.

Go Cats. :excl:

Good win WC.

Well these lineman have played good all season and last night they really stepped it up big time they had a great game. There is some kids that I think don't get much credit that should have was the linebackers for WC, Warren, Crews, Kelly, Butler. The offense played normal, need to limit the turnovers. I'm really proud of this team their playin really good and I can't wait to see next weeks game.

Go Cats. :thumb:

Great job by the OL & DL of WC Friday night even though the PC linemen were bigger, stronger and faster (lol) according to a poster last week. PC's linemen had trouble handling the linemen of WC even though they had beaten them & every other team in weight lifting & speed competation this past year. The OL & DL have come a long way since the season began. Maybe they will continue to improve as a unit and by the time we get a couple of rounds in the playoffs we can have something for JB or UC.