Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well size really doesn't matter yea it makes it harder to hit a big kid, but I'll tell you somethin cobroa I've went up against some little guys that can hit to, but Crews, Graham, Butler, and Kelly all match up with just bout anybody that can hit, but I'm here to tell if anyone in this region or dare I say it "state" can hit harder than Dillion Warren. Well, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Go Cats. :thumb:

Your crazy if you think that this Dillion Warren guy is the hardest hitter in the state.. id like to see him hit one of those MLB at riverdale or someone like that lol :?

Man all I was doing was making a point, and when I say state I mean in 1A, so let me modify what I said. State In 1A football, what is Riverdale 5A or 6A.

Go Cats. :?

Monkey was you the one at CA that went head to head with him at ya'lls 5-10 yard line on the big run he made and got bulldozed over out there all by yourself leaving him to walk on in for the TD? If you were, I remember that like it was last Fri. nite.... :D

I have to say I felt bad for ya cause you went low with him to make a good tackle on him but man you got lit-up!!!!

If it wasn't you I feel bad for the kid that did....man what a hit!

Back to this game, Wayne Co by all means should have this game being at home and all, but with what I seen out of #5, #18, #24 of PC I wouldn't count them out totally. I think us mTp folks have been smart to stay out of this thread so far getting spanked like we did by WC.....so let me just stay a little smart and say WC, we know how good you can be, but this is definitely not the same ole PC we're all used to. Most of us were leaving the stands after our game with them scratching our heads wondering did we really just play Perry Co......... :?:

#5 will take PC to new heights in the next year or two "IF" not this year..........maybe still too young for a loaded WC this year, but maybe not too........

This will be a good game if PC's young #5 and company plays well.......within 7 points, WC "SHOULD" get it though.......If PC doesn't play well?.........WC by 14-21 ...........but anything can happen on Friday nite's......including PC realizing they just won the 6A championship for their first time (I think for their first time??)..........

Good luck to all and have fun. It's gonna be a great game. :roflol:

Drove by the feild today and saw Coach Rice out there with the sprinklers on. Whats up with that? He is worried told a friend that they havent seen a offence this fast all year. LOL just kidding WC dont blow a gasket. Need to bring Life Flight in and hover over the feild 15 minutes it would dry it. LOL

You could bring in Lifeflight, Airevac, and the Tn. National Guard, and 5 sunny days and this field would be dry HA!!! HA !!! Weather says it will be over by morning ,but you PC guys still need to bring some dry clothes, it will be a long ride home wet after your wet HA!!! HA!!! :roflol:

Drove by the feild today and saw Coach Rice out there with the sprinklers on. Whats up with that? He is worried told a friend that they havent seen a offence this fast all year. LOL just kidding WC dont blow a gasket. Need to bring Life Flight in and hover over the feild 15 minutes it would dry it. LOL

You could bring in Lifeflight, Airevac, and the Tn. National Guard, and 5 sunny days and this field would be dry HA!!! HA !!! Weather says it will be over by morning ,but you PC guys still need to bring some dry clothes, it will be a long ride home wet after your wet HA!!! HA!!! :roflol:

I told a couple of the coaches earlier this season that they wouldn't know what to do on a dry field :D

I think it's been wet everywhere every Friday night since about week 2 or 3 :?:

Actually they are trying to get the grass to grow this week and put down mircle grow. It has grown about 3 inches in the last two weeks. WC needs all the help they can get to slow down that Mercer streek and the Tucker blaze. Hope the mircle grow works. If not I 'm counting on Warren, Crews, Graham, Kelley and Butler to lay some big hits. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read All I can stand. Time and time again all thru the 11 or 12 pages here you guys just keep talking about all the hitting that WC is going to do with Warren, Crews,Graham, kelly and Butler. I say it right now PC has headhunters to(Johnson top 10 in tackles,Jones,Bates,Peevyhouse who Loves to hit). These kids all weigh from 190 to 220 and move well. That doesn't even name Mr. Marcus(330) or BIG TINY 6-5 270 Probably the strongest player in the region. Also I wouldn't forget Little Grimes or Kimble and Mercer. These guys are all going to lay it all out with what's at stake Friday night. And this doesn't even mention the Leading tackler in the state and that being Tucker. I want make a prediction but I do know if PC takes care of the ball and plays their game they will compete and in the end who ever has the ball last may be the team to Beat!!! Good Luck to all coaches,players and fans may all be safe!!!!!!

Well COBRA if WC's starting O and D Had not been on the bench at half time every game but 2 of them (Chester Co. Lewis Co. ) How do you know that Graham, Warren, Crews, Butler, Kelly ,opps and I almost forgot Bowling and Rice would not be the leading Rusher, Tackler, Passer, Reciver, Intercepter, Kickoff Returner ,but we dont have any one called BIG TINY or LITTLE GRIMES HA!!! HA!!! GO WAYNE CO.!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read All I can stand. Time and time again all thru the 11 or 12 pages here you guys just keep talking about all the hitting that WC is going to do with Warren, Crews,Graham, kelly and Butler. I say it right now PC has headhunters to(Johnson top 10 in tackles,Jones,Bates,Peevyhouse who Loves to hit). These kids all weigh from 190 to 220 and move well. That doesn't even name Mr. Marcus(330) or BIG TINY 6-5 270 Probably the strongest player in the region. Also I wouldn't forget Little Grimes or Kimble and Mercer. These guys are all going to lay it all out with what's at stake Friday night. And this doesn't even mention the Leading tackler in the state and that being Tucker. I want make a prediction but I do know if PC takes care of the ball and plays their game they will compete and in the end who ever has the ball last may be the team to Beat!!! Good Luck to all coaches,players and fans may all be safe!!!!!!

You forgot to mention the 3 or 4 more who have more tackles than Mercer or Kimble either one. Those two don't even play defense that much. But let's not forget about McCord, Brown, Campbell, Boutwell, Leegan, and the Watkins brothers. All have made some big plays this season. Should be a great game, can't wait!

:roflol:

We can name everyone on the team to!! I do belive thats 7 unless thers more than 2 Watkins Bro. HA!!!!!! HA!!!!!! :?:

Well size really doesn't matter yea it makes it harder to hit a big kid, but I'll tell you somethin cobroa I've went up against some little guys that can hit to, but Crews, Graham, Butler, and Kelly all match up with just bout anybody that can hit, but I'm here to tell if anyone in this region or dare I say it "state" can hit harder than Dillion Warren. Well, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Go Cats. :roflol:

Your crazy if you think that this Dillion Warren guy is the hardest hitter in the state.. id like to see him hit one of those MLB at riverdale or someone like that lol :?:

HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!! I will just about bet, NO I WILL BET that Graham,Warren, Crews don't care how big you are THERE CARING THE MAIL AND A COUPLE MORE ON THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO POWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D