Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

Tucker and Mercer are as tough as any two kids on the field. From the way everybody from wayne co talks they think Pc is a bunch a wimps but they are any thing but wimps. These kids play both ways all game long that takes a certain amount of toughness. And if I was going up against athletes like mercer and tucker I would be worried more about my ankles or keeping my shoes on, if you know what I mean.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tucker and Mercer are as tough as any two kids on the field. From the way everybody from wayne co talks they think Pc is a bunch a wimps but they are any thing but wimps. These kids play both ways all game long that takes a certain amount of toughness. And if I was going up against athletes like mercer and tucker I would be worried more about my ankles or keeping my shoes on, if you know what I mean.

I don't think that anyone is trying to say that Mercer & Tucker aren't good players. Both are very good athletes and I'd love to have them both on my team (if I had a team). I think WC has several (5 or 6) players that are in the class with Mercer & Tucker and a few other players above average. WC has more talent than PC this year and that will show Friday night.

I know Tucker and Mercer or tough. They play basketball the same way they play football. Rough! With the exception of a few I think WC posters have given your team plenty of respect. I have tried to show PC the proper respect. Like I said earlier you guys are up and coming, good,talented,fast, strong,etc...I don't know what else to say. However, if you really want respect you've got to earn it. There's some teams that really don't respect us and won't until we're able to get past them. P.S. you used the word wimp not WC.

I know Tucker and Mercer or tough. They play basketball the same way they play football. Rough! With the exception of a few I think WC posters have given your team plenty of respect. I have tried to show PC the proper respect. Like I said earlier you guys are up and coming, good,talented,fast, strong,etc...I don't know what else to say. However, if you really want respect you've got to earn it. There's some teams that really don't respect us and won't until we're able to get past them. P.S. you used the word wimp not WC.

Heck! The PC posters are so full of their team, they think they can beat Alcoa! :angry:

Well....how can this statement be posted without being addressed??? Graham is not in the same league as Tucker....WOW..well if thats the case then u PC folks r in for a rude awakening...#5 is a player...u wont only have to worry about tapin ur ankles tryin to tackle this kid but also finding ur mouthpiece...lol...and as far as Warren goes u really shouldnt worry bout him at all....he goes down really easy...just wait till steps in front of him and tries to tackle him u will REALLY see wat im talkin about LOL :angry: and as far as the Tucker kid being a better QB than Rice...not even close...the tucker kid is an athlete sure...but not a better QB than Rice...thats like comparing Michael Vick to Peyton Manning...anyways the cats score early and often in this one...pick your poison PC...they got a lil of everything...GO CATS...42-21

Heck! The PC posters are so full of their team, they think they can beat Alcoa! :angry:

This is PC's best team ever and they do not have any other previous teams to compare it with. I know they are excited over there and they should be. They have come along way and this is a very good team. They have a lot of excitment that I wished the WC fans could find.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We (PC) are happy just being noticed . Heck its Wednesday and we are on page 11 on coachT . WOW! PC hasnt ever beat MtP till this year, we did. PC hasnt ever even been 6-2 , we are and proud as can be of our team. I know you WC and CW folks battled with our basketball team. This year we take the battle to the to "Friday Nights ". All in all we are happy just being here and hope no harm to any of the players from here or there or any school. GOOD LUCK . VIKINGS

We (PC) are happy just being noticed . Heck its Wednesday and we are on page 11 on coachT . WOW! PC hasnt ever beat MtP till this year, we did. PC hasnt ever even been 6-2 , we are and proud as can be of our team. I know you WC and CW folks battled with our basketball team. This year we take the battle to the to "Friday Nights ". All in all we are happy just being here and hope no harm to any of the players from here or there or any school. GOOD LUCK . VIKINGS

Good post 33, you guys should be proud. I know the fans who wanted a football program and did not have it are crazy with excitement. When teams are good and competitive it makes Friday nights special. Good luck to all involved.

I have a question for Wc fans and anyone else who may know. What grade is Tyler rice in and what schools are giving him looks? When I saw him play earlier this year he looked great, maybe good enough to go somewhere big on down the road with a little more work. A couple Qb camps over the off season to refine some mechanics and he could be the real deal.