Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

Drove by the feild today and saw Coach Rice out there with the sprinklers on. Whats up with that? He is worried told a friend that they havent seen a offence this fast all year. LOL just kidding WC dont blow a gasket. Need to bring Life Flight in and hover over the feild 15 minutes it would dry it. LOL

Actually they are trying to get the grass to grow this week and put down mircle grow. It has grown about 3 inches in the last two weeks. WC needs all the help they can get to slow down that Mercer streek and the Tucker blaze. Hope the mircle grow works. If not I 'm counting on Warren, Crews, Graham, Kelley and Butler to lay some big hits. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wayne countys boys are healthy and hungry so hang on for the ride come friday night!

This has been the most exciting week for me this whole season and I can't wait to see the game Friday night. I was really hoping for a dry field for the first time all season but it looks like rain. I was told yesterday that the field is still very wet from last week's rain. GO Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80% chance of rain this Friday the whole day :roflol::roflolk:

Really looking forward to catching this game.....I've been able to catch serveral WC games this season. WC has only minimally been tested all year and not sure just how good they are or could be, so it'll be interesting to see how they respond if PC is as good as what I'm hearing. I believe WC has a lot more in the tank than they've shown if they get pushed a little. I've heard a lot about the skilled positions in this contest, but little about the guys in the trenches. Don't know much about PC, but one of the defensive ends for WC, Matthew Bowling, is a really good pass rusher and a hard kid to block (he's really quick and strong), so he might be a X-factor for WC since PC airs it out quite a bit. Anyway, can't wait to kick-off. Really glad that PC has made themselves a contender this season. congrats to them!

The last weather forecast I saw said am showers, overcast later in the day. Temps low 50's. Shouldn't be too bad, will just have wet field to deal with.

Is it ever going to stop raining? lol :lol:

I don't think it will ever stop, it just keeps raining every Friday. Thats pretty funny though Rice watering the field, If I had to bet he prolly had the team out there putin out the fertalizer..lol... :D I can't wait for tomorrow at 7:00. This is gonna be a good hard nosed,physical football game, I just hope that its injury free, but with lots of big hits. Go Cats. :roflol:

Drove by the feild today and saw Coach Rice out there with the sprinklers on. Whats up with that? He is worried told a friend that they havent seen a offence this fast all year. LOL just kidding WC dont blow a gasket. Need to bring Life Flight in and hover over the feild 15 minutes it would dry it. LOL

Actually they are trying to get the grass to grow this week and put down mircle grow. It has grown about 3 inches in the last two weeks. WC needs all the help they can get to slow down that Mercer streek and the Tucker blaze. Hope the mircle grow works. If not I 'm counting on Warren, Crews, Graham, Kelley and Butler to lay some big hits. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read All I can stand. Time and time again all thru the 11 or 12 pages here you guys just keep talking about all the hitting that WC is going to do with Warren, Crews,Graham, kelly and Butler. I say it right now PC has headhunters to(Johnson top 10 in tackles,Jones,Bates,Peevyhouse who Loves to hit). These kids all weigh from 190 to 220 and move well. That doesn't even name Mr. Marcus(330) or BIG TINY 6-5 270 Probably the strongest player in the region. Also I wouldn't forget Little Grimes or Kimble and Mercer. These guys are all going to lay it all out with what's at stake Friday night. And this doesn't even mention the Leading tackler in the state and that being Tucker. I want make a prediction but I do know if PC takes care of the ball and plays their game they will compete and in the end who ever has the ball last may be the team to Beat!!! Good Luck to all coaches,players and fans may all be safe!!!!!!

I have read All I can stand. Time and time again all thru the 11 or 12 pages here you guys just keep talking about all the hitting that WC is going to do with Warren, Crews,Graham, kelly and Butler. I say it right now PC has headhunters to(Johnson top 10 in tackles,Jones,Bates,Peevyhouse who Loves to hit). These kids all weigh from 190 to 220 and move well. That doesn't even name Mr. Marcus(330) or BIG TINY 6-5 270 Probably the strongest player in the region. Also I wouldn't forget Little Grimes or Kimble and Mercer. These guys are all going to lay it all out with what's at stake Friday night. And this doesn't even mention the Leading tackler in the state and that being Tucker. I want make a prediction but I do know if PC takes care of the ball and plays their game they will compete and in the end who ever has the ball last may be the team to Beat!!! Good Luck to all coaches,players and fans may all be safe!!!!!!

You forgot to mention the 3 or 4 more who have more tackles than Mercer or Kimble either one. Those two don't even play defense that much. But let's not forget about McCord, Brown, Campbell, Boutwell, Leegan, and the Watkins brothers. All have made some big plays this season. Should be a great game, can't wait!

:D

Well size really doesn't matter yea it makes it harder to hit a big kid, but I'll tell you somethin cobroa I've went up against some little guys that can hit to, but Crews, Graham, Butler, and Kelly all match up with just bout anybody that can hit, but I'm here to tell if anyone in this region or dare I say it "state" can hit harder than Dillion Warren. Well, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Go Cats. :D

I played football for eleven years and the hardest I have ever been hit in my life was by a kid about 5'9 180 lbs. He played safety but on that play he was on kickoff and I was on the return team, he caught me under the chin and I about forgot who I was, so no its for sure a fact size doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to seeing these kids on WC's D play again. They really brought it the first time I saw them and I expect the same this Friday night. Win or lose this will be a good game for both teams heading into the playoffs.

Well size really doesn't matter yea it makes it harder to hit a big kid, but I'll tell you somethin cobroa I've went up against some little guys that can hit to, but Crews, Graham, Butler, and Kelly all match up with just bout anybody that can hit, but I'm here to tell if anyone in this region or dare I say it "state" can hit harder than Dillion Warren. Well, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Go Cats. :D

Your crazy if you think that this Dillion Warren guy is the hardest hitter in the state.. id like to see him hit one of those MLB at riverdale or someone like that lol :roflol:

I played football for eleven years and the hardest I have ever been hit in my life was by a kid about 5'9 180 lbs. He played safety but on that play he was on kickoff and I was on the return team, he caught me under the chin and I about forgot who I was, so no its for sure a fact size doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to seeing these kids on WC's D play again. They really brought it the first time I saw them and I expect the same this Friday night. Win or lose this will be a good game for both teams heading into the playoffs.

ha not really sure how much the guy weighed but the hardest i ever got hit was by a guy that was about 5'6 or 5'7....