Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Wc fans and anyone else who may know. What grade is Tyler rice in and what schools are giving him looks? When I saw him play earlier this year he looked great, maybe good enough to go somewhere big on down the road with a little more work. A couple Qb camps over the off season to refine some mechanics and he could be the real deal.

hes a JR.

I have a question for Wc fans and anyone else who may know. What grade is Tyler rice in and what schools are giving him looks? When I saw him play earlier this year he looked great, maybe good enough to go somewhere big on down the road with a little more work. A couple Qb camps over the off season to refine some mechanics and he could be the real deal.

Coach Rice has told me that he has already went up and watched a game at Vanderbilt. Southern Miss. has showed some intrest too. I bet his daddy wants him to go to Austin Peay though lol

Coach Rice has told me that he has already went up and watched a game at Vanderbilt. Southern Miss. has showed some intrest too. I bet his daddy wants him to go to Austin Peay though lol

Lol yea i'm sure he does I know coach rice very well. I have a lot of respect for him and wish his sons the best.

Heck! The PC posters are so full of their team, they think they can beat Alcoa! :roflol:

This is PC's best team ever and they do not have any other previous teams to compare it with. I know they are excited over there and they should be. They have come along way and this is a very good team. They have a lot of excitment that I wished the WC fans could find.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

wayne countys boys are healthy and hungry so hang on for the ride come friday night!

This has been the most exciting week for me this whole season and I can't wait to see the game Friday night. I was really hoping for a dry field for the first time all season but it looks like rain. I was told yesterday that the field is still very wet from last week's rain. GO Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayne countys boys are healthy and hungry so hang on for the ride come friday night!

This has been the most exciting week for me this whole season and I can't wait to see the game Friday night. I was really hoping for a dry field for the first time all season but it looks like rain. I was told yesterday that the field is still very wet from last week's rain. GO Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as its rained the last couple of months it will be sometime in July before anybodies field dries out. I'm pumped about the game friday night hopefully it will be a good one!!

Drove by the feild today and saw Coach Rice out there with the sprinklers on. Whats up with that? He is worried told a friend that they havent seen a offence this fast all year. LOL just kidding WC dont blow a gasket. Need to bring Life Flight in and hover over the feild 15 minutes it would dry it. LOL