Billy Swanson...State Champ

nitetime6

I dont know if any of you have heard of billy swanson from soddy daisy but i would just like to share my thoughts on him. The kids got heart and he was a natural born champion. I believe this is the year for him and i believe he can get the first of many state titles. I would like to hear other thoughts about this kid.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if any of you have heard of billy swanson from soddy daisy but i would just like to share my thoughts on him. The kids got heart and he was a natural born champion. I believe this is the year for him and i believe he can get the first of many state titles. I would like to hear other thoughts about this kid.

What weight?

Billy is still young,i believe he will be a freshman this year, but to post on here and say that is a very bold statement, youve just put a ton of pressure on him for the upcoming season.

I am pretty sure that Billy started last year for Soddy Daisy so that would make him a sophomore this year.

Nitetime6 I don't have any idea who you are or what your interest is in all this Soddy Daisy stuff, but I can tell you first hand that perhaps you need to focus your attention else where. Billy, doesn't even deserve to be mentioned here at this time. There are much more deserving individuals and if you have any knowledge of the sport then maybe you can put your focus there. Billy spent the whole season trying to get to weight last year and then was two and OUT of the Region. That means that he didn't even qualify for state! Lets wait and see how the season goes before we start mentioning his name. If he deserves attention, he will get it in the right way and that would be by results on the mat and not on this board.