Henry County-Dickson County HUGE GAME

therealgame

All of this ranting by the yanker brings to mind a poem I composed for him Two years ago under similar circumstances. For the benefit of new posters, I will repeat it here:

ODE TO THE YANKER

Brash, chatty, neighborly too

A friendly conflict he does not eschew;

Blessed with intellect, style and wit,

Loveable, loathesome but a bit full of *******!

GO BIG RED

You make the YANKER chuckle my "washerwoman" of a friend!!! This YANKER is glad to see some humor after your INEPT and PITIFUL tirade of last week...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huge game for hc tonight!!! i believe that the boys will come out from the start of the game and be ready since its dickson county. they better because if not they could be in trouble......GO PATS hc by a narrow margin at home..... 26-24 :D

Don't get much more narrow than that!!!! :angry:

GO PATS !!!!!!!!

Great game by Henry County. From what I've watched, this has to be the most "complete" game they've played this year. Defense played really well with the exception of one drive, and our running game was simply top notch. Great showing from little Mac and a phenominal run by Montevaious Finch. It was a good, solid, all-around game by the pats. 34-14 HC!!! The barrell stays in Paris!!! Now lets hope they can carry this over to the Rossview game and get the district title!!

GO BIG RED!!!

This YANKER hopes that your "life changes" include a trip to the doctor my "young Cephus" of a friend...the way that ANYONE would read the original post is that your "olddevil" compared the Patriots to the HORRIBLE Titans...the original post said that the performance of your Patriots was INEPT and PITIFUL...please go back to the original post by "olddevil" and admit what we all know...there are problems in Henryland...at least three other posters expressed disgust with the "olddevil" posting...re-read it and then tell me again that you are not wrong!!! Do you think the YANKER said that first??? The olddevil needs to be washerwoman enough to "woman up" to the fact that she was out of line. The DEMISE is at hand...JCM to win...HC to lose...the "olddevil" was right...the Patriots are INEPT and PITIFUL...this YANKER nominates "olddevil" for "County Washerwoman of the Year"!!!!! REMEMBER that the YANKER said this...JCM will win more games next year than HC will win...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::blink: Uhhhhh, yeah, right - wingman was correct in calling you a neanderthal man!! :thumb:

Now for the important stuff:

Great job tonight Big Red, you rolled like EVERY true Henry County fan knew you could! Controlled the game from start to finish. Now lets crush Rossview and get on down to business.

WOW!! Talk about homecooking!! The zebras sure helped out the home team on 3 or 4 calls my HC

faithful!! HC played a little better than DC, but not 34-14 better. The bad calls and 2 fumbles (told

you about DC and wet weather) sure did make it a little easier for HC. This HC team is good but not as

talented as last years and better look out for a Rossview team that just might sneak up on them

next week! Also, why did our band get un-invited at the last minute? I know it was senior night at

HC, but most schools do stuff like this before the game (7:00 pm) as not to interfere with the normal

schedule. Good game HC and good luck next week!!

WOW!! Talk about homecooking!! The zebras sure helped out the home team on 3 or 4 calls my HC

faithful!! HC played a little better than DC, but not 34-14 better. The bad calls and 2 fumbles (told

you about DC and wet weather) sure did make it a little easier for HC. This HC team is good but not as

talented as last years and better look out for a Rossview team that just might sneak up on them

next week! Also, why did our band get un-invited at the last minute? I know it was senior night at

HC, but most schools do stuff like this before the game (7:00 pm) as not to interfere with the normal

you and i must have been watching different games. we held dickson to negative 7 rushing yards in the first half. I wouldn't blame the refs for that. The only series dickson looked to threaten us was that one drive after montevaious broke free for that 59 yard td run, i also wouldn't blame the refs for that. but yea, that one drive they marched right down the field, other than that, you guys couldn't get anything going against our defense other than a few passes here and there, yea it's obviously the refs fault that our defense played lights out for the most part last night. also don't blame the refs for lennies mcferren's 3 td runs, all of which were over 10 yards. don't blame the refs for klingenberg's two field goal makes either. face it, you guys simply got beat all the way around last night. and IMO, seems to me that toward the end there, the refs started playing in your favor a little bit. we stopped you short on a fourth down play, but you guys got an incredible spot. we probably would've taken it into the endzone again if not for that call. plus, the first touchdown you guys got was because of a penalty. i wouldn't blame the refs for anything if i were you, just be glad the score was as close as it was. but good luck to dc next week.

you and i must have been watching different games. we held dickson to negative 7 rushing yards in the first half. I wouldn't blame the refs for that. The only series dickson looked to threaten us was that one drive after montevaious broke free for that 59 yard td run, i also wouldn't blame the refs for that. but yea, that one drive they marched right down the field, other than that, you guys couldn't get anything going against our defense other than a few passes here and there, yea it's obviously the refs fault that our defense played lights out for the most part last night. also don't blame the refs for lennies mcferren's 3 td runs, all of which were over 10 yards. don't blame the refs for klingenberg's two field goal makes either. face it, you guys simply got beat all the way around last night. and IMO, seems to me that toward the end there, the refs started playing in your favor a little bit. we stopped you short on a fourth down play, but you guys got an incredible spot. we probably would've taken it into the endzone again if not for that call. plus, the first touchdown you guys got was because of a penalty. i wouldn't blame the refs for anything if i were you, just be glad the score was as close as it was. but good luck to dc next week.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. The penalty on 4th down, and the spot on 4th down. I would say the zebras were in your favor if anything!

EXACTLY what I was thinking. The penalty on 4th down, and the spot on 4th down. I would say the zebras were in your favor if anything!

IF you call 11 penalties against HC to 3 penalties against DC homecooking.....Good thing the game was not in Dickson County.......

Most of the calls were against HC, so I am not sure what you are talking about. I have heard one of the coaches say on several occasions that Gaddis would rather play anywhere but home when it comes to officiating. I am not sure why the band didn't come.