Chunk_d

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think IM gonna have some with this guy after boro faces the only winning team

they've gone up against all season

Are you upset or something ,SO does this mean you are comming to the WC and PC game Friday night. I hope to see you there HA!!! HA!!!! :thumb:

I thought this was CW and Cornersville thread ? Oh well how about those Perry Co. VIKINGS !!!

This one will be close I think. If the Cornersville QB doesn't throw the ball to the Collinwood team more than his own I think they have a legit shot at winning the game. They played MP every bit as tough as Collinwood did except for the 5 int's. Maybe the ball being wet that night effected his throws but it's gonna be wet tonight also. C'wood 28 - C'ville 34.

This one will be close I think. If the Cornersville QB doesn't throw the ball to the Collinwood team more than his own I think they have a legit shot at winning the game. They played MP every bit as tough as Collinwood did except for the 5 int's. Maybe the ball being wet that night effected his throws but it's gonna be wet tonight also. C'wood 28 - C'ville 34.

C'wood will win by at least 3 TDs. C'ville is not all that good and their record sounds better than it really is.