halls at cambell county

hallsfan10

Halls should win this game, which will make next week's game versus Central interesting. This week's Powell-Central game is a tossup. Halls will be rooting hard for Central to beat Powell. If Powell wins, they will secure the final automatic playoff spot in the district. However, a Central win over Powell would likely give the Halls-Central winner the final playoff spot.

what players are gonna stand out you think and whose gonna come out with a win?

I say Halls is gonna come out with a win this week. Boys need keep their heads on and not lose focus that we still have two games to win. Still have a lot of faith in the boys that they will go out there and do their job like they have but let it show on the board as well as on the field.

Stand outs? Defense, of course McFalls #79 and Long #56 are always my favorites to watch. Think Long #56 is still leading the pack (love to watch this boy play ball!). Looking for Gresham's good hands. Hear Fitzpatrick is out this game but hear the other Long #7 is suppose to be back. Look for Dowdy to keep it flowing at QB. Hope to see the whole team as a standout team and bring it all to the field.

PLAYERS: Work hard this week and don't take it for granted. You have to go out there and keep playing hard like you have all season and make it YOUR win. I have confidence in you and look forward to the trip to CC. We need this win and if I hear correctly need Powell to lose against Central for Halls to have a shot at the playoffs. Win out boys! You can do it!

Halls wins over Campbell County.

tsk tsk tsk devils. sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Why in the world do we have a delay of game, every game? Come on coaches, get your acts together. These boys HAVE to come to you for their plays. Help them. y'all look like Yosimite Sam jumping up and down, hands on each side of your heads and yelling "dangit" on the side lines. We should have been able to play second and third string players last night.

Hard game to watch. Hope you do better next week.

This was a much closer game than the score reflects. My hat is off to you Campbell Co. for hanging in there.