GP at Carter

harley04

Carter has me puzzled, they have a great RB, and a good QB with lots of speed and yet they did'nt score on Pigeon Forge until 3rd Quarter.GP has faced alot of speed this year and has for most part shut it down, there linemen are fast and Lb's blitz every play.In 1st 6 games opponent's dropped back to pass 92 times, GP had 66 sacks and 12 picks.Carter lost a quality lineman to seymour, at times Carter look's Good and sometimes not so Good.Who will show up this week.This is a very important Game for GP by sweeping 4A they will get a automatic Bid. I'll take GP in this one 21-7.

Carter don't have me puzzled.In our down years we could take Gibbs this program is in ruin.Until this year I had not missed many Carter games in the last 30yrs I attended 2 this season and I left early at both.Life after 11 crashed sooner than expected.Hey but look at the bright side we will be back in about 10yrs we can win again then.

What is 11 doing now? If I'm not mistaken #28 was an All State RB last year, from what I remember they had a Line that was pretty good as well. I saw during the Seymour and Sevier Co. game that a player for Seymour used to play at Carter. He seemed to be a pretty good player. Teams do have down years, and I can't see Carter being down for very long.

Carter don't have me puzzled.In our down years we could take Gibbs this program is in ruin.Until this year I had not missed many Carter games in the last 30yrs I attended 2 this season and I left early at both.Life after 11 crashed sooner than expected.Hey but look at the bright side we will be back in about 10yrs we can win again then.

Wow....what arrogance.

If #11 was half as good as your or he thought he was he'd be up for Heisman consideration right now.

By the way, how many games did he end up missing because he got thrown out of a game?

The biggest mistake Coach Wood ever made there was not putting you, #11, or Gorman in their place when he should have like some coaches on that staff wanted to. And trust me......I know all of the stories.

BTW - tell your father-in-law the guy from the Fulton playoff game in 06 says hello. I had a good chuckle when he finally shut up when #11 got tossed from that game.

WOW great finally a response from somebody.All I was doing is repeating what a long time Carter coach told me that Carter only wins when certain families(not just 11's)comes back thru the program and though I strongly disagreed to this point he has been spot on.Coach Woods likes to win that is why he has handled #4 as he has this year you want guys with a little spunk or some would call it heart as a Carter assistant said on his way to the car after the Gibbs game.Hey I've got to give #4 credit he wears white shoes I think Mr. Woods told me that would never happen as long as he was coach.And just like all 11's from this family he is captain.Carter has a chance to be strong again beginning in 2011 or 2012 lets prove that longtime coach wrong noone from team 11 can get back thru that soon.Hey and if your so up to date on all Solomon the next 11 plays flag every Sat morn and yes all previous 11 will be out there come by and maybe they will toss you a souvenier.By the way on serious note is Carter getting a wild card?????

WOW great finally a response from somebody.All I was doing is repeating what a long time Carter coach told me that Carter only wins when certain families(not just 11's)comes back thru the program and though I strongly disagreed to this point he has been spot on.Coach Woods likes to win that is why he has handled #4 as he has this year you want guys with a little spunk or some would call it heart as a Carter assistant said on his way to the car after the Gibbs game.Hey I've got to give #4 credit he wears white shoes I think Mr. Woods told me that would never happen as long as he was coach.And just like all 11's from this family he is captain.Carter has a chance to be strong again beginning in 2011 or 2012 lets prove that longtime coach wrong noone from team 11 can get back thru that soon.Hey and if your so up to date on all Solomon the next 11 plays flag every Sat morn and yes all previous 11 will be out there come by and maybe they will toss you a souvenier.By the way on serious note is Carter getting a wild card?????

No thanks.

I had all of the #11s (most of them, I don't remember if your son that was QB from the 05 team was 11 or not, he was an all right kid on and around the field) and their families I could stand during my association with the Carter program.