SPRINGFIELD @ WHITE HOUSE

LARRYBIRD33

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't start playing a little more inspired football and quick, I don't know that the Devils will cover the 25 point spread you are predicting. We have to start tackling a lot better, getting our passes down to where the receivers can have a shot at a catch and when the passes are catchable, the receivers have got to make the catch. I know the field condition was horrible last week, but if we don't play any better than we did Friday night, we may be watching the playoffs. Just have to make things work the way we have done them in the past and we'll be fine.

How will the field be on Friday Night? The jackets have shown they can be good at times, but just cannot seem to close a game. Hope it is not the team that decided to stay home last Friday night. Big game for the jackets. Ganna be hard to beat that BDP! Are there any injuries on the White House team? Springfield seems to be living the rebuilding aches! Good luck guys!

How will the field be on Friday Night? The jackets have shown they can be good at times, but just cannot seem to close a game. Hope it is not the team that decided to stay home last Friday night. Big game for the jackets. Ganna be hard to beat that BDP! Are there any injuries on the White House team? Springfield seems to be living the rebuilding aches! Good luck guys!

Coach do you always have to get on here and talk about your team? :roflol: Your team is young and they are going to make young mistakes. You just have to deal with it and not get on the boards and talk about them. Good Luck to you this week because if you and your team can win out there is a good shot at a wild card birth. Getting 7 teams in from Region or District 10 would be great. and a great feat for a young team like Springfield.

Springfield needs this one if they want to get on the good side of that "wild card" bubble and put themselves in a position to make the playoffs at the end of the season.

White House won last week but didn't wow anyone by doing so and they still aren't firing on all cylinders. They are going to have to step up their play in order to beat Sycamore and earn a trip to the postseason.

The field will be dry for the most part....I know they have plastic/tarp on the field prior to the rain last night and this AM. So should be good.

Now, for my take on the game.... I did see Springfield play E Robertson in the Jamboree and there were about 180 miles of passes thrown that night. :thumb: I am gonna go out on a limb and say that Springfield is still gonna try n throw the bomb alot. My question is, will WH have what it takes to cover the recievers and or will they have the rush on D to pressure the QB . Defense is gonna be the Big ?

I hope the Offense is coming around and will click. #8 HAS to catch da ball...cmon now watch it till it hits your hands.

IS Dixon in or out.>? Too bad Aussie dont play fullback.... just a random thought.

good luck...from the other side.

The field will be dry for the most part....I know they have plastic/tarp on the field prior to the rain last night and this AM. So should be good.

Now, for my take on the game.... I did see Springfield play E Robertson in the Jamboree and there were about 180 miles of passes thrown that night. :angry: I am gonna go out on a limb and say that Springfield is still gonna try n throw the bomb alot. My question is, will WH have what it takes to cover the recievers and or will they have the rush on D to pressure the QB . Defense is gonna be the Big ?

I hope the Offense is coming around and will click. #8 HAS to catch da ball...cmon now watch it till it hits your hands.

IS Dixon in or out.>? Too bad Aussie dont play fullback.... just a random thought.

good luck...from the other side.

FYI -#8 IS A SOPH WHO COULD SET THE ALL-TIME WHITE HOUSE SINGLE SEASON RECEPTIONS THIS YEAR. THE RECORD IS 41 AND HE HAS AROUND 28. GOOD CHANCE HE COULD BREAK IT AS A SOPH.