Claiborne at South Greene

lastyear21

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb,

You are correct they are 8-1 soon to be 8-2 next week..... :roflol:

Yep, you're right 8-2 this time next week for CHS. Shut down Fuson and it will be another easy win for the Devils next week. The Rebs did make a heck of a come back tonight but not stopping the run early in the game killed us again. Yet another heartbreaker for the Rebels. Some of the WORST officiating I have ever seen! Every time SG moved the ball they would find a flag on the field to take it back. On a more positive side I think Wilhoit broke the SG receiving record tonight, Haney had the hit of the night on TouchDown Friday Night and Susong set a new school passing record last week. Way to go #2, #11 & #13!!!! There may be a couple of more records in jepordy with a decent game next week by the Rebels. Good luck guys I hope you get to make a little more SG history before your season ends.

Barb,

You are correct they are 8-1 soon to be 8-2 next week..... :thumb:

Yep, you're right 8-2 this time next week for CHS. Shut down Fuson and it will be another easy win for the Devils next week. The Rebs did make a heck of a come back tonight but not stopping the run early in the game killed us again. Yet another heartbreaker for the Rebels. Some of the WORST officiating I have ever seen! Every time SG moved the ball they would find a flag on the field to take it back. On a more positive side I think Wilhoit broke the SG receiving record tonight, Haney had the hit of the night on TouchDown Friday Night and Susong set a new school passing record last week. Way to go #2, #11 & #13!!!! There may be a couple of more records in jepordy with a decent game next week by the Rebels. Good luck guys I hope you get to make a little more SG history before your season ends.

Yeah great history this year. Lose the can. Lose to WG at home. Lose 5 maybe 6 games. But you did score on Gville. Great year. :blink::o

Barb,

You are correct they are 8-1 soon to be 8-2 next week..... :blink:

Yeah great history this year. Lose the can. Lose to WG at home. Lose 5 maybe 6 games. But you did score on Gville. Great year. :o:o

At least they did score on greeneville!!!

Wg can't even score on Greenevilles second string... :thumb:

But wait I forgot you guy said it was an off night. lol

O well next year will be more of the same outcome!!! :o

Yeah great history this year. Lose the can. Lose to WG at home. Lose 5 maybe 6 games. But you did score on Gville. Great year.

My guess is you are some pitiful football dad who used to ride the wood when WG was 0-10 and now are trying to live through your kid. We know SG doesn't have a good record this year, but we do have several players who have done some great things this year and we are very proud of them. When you get dismantled by Elizabethton or Sullivan North in round 1 I will be there unless the Rebs happen to get a wildcard. I would like to meet you to see what kind of idiot can't be glad for some hard working young men's accomplishments. I would usually be glad for any local teams who avdance to the play-offs and support them, but you need to learn to win with grace and not let a little success go to your head.

Barb,

You are correct they are 8-1 soon to be 8-2 next week..... :thumb:

Yeah great history this year. Lose the can. Lose to WG at home. Lose 5 maybe 6 games. But you did score on Gville. Great year. :lol::thumb:

you really are an IDIOT... cant even support great athletes that are making history at there school... yall beat sg 1 time in 8 years and you wont shut up about it... i believe after sg always beat wg they would let it go and focus on the playoffs like you need to be doin, but wait, you arent used to goin to the playoffs sg is.. they no how to handle it and you dont... get ready to get rocked by a good team in playoffs.. And by the way SG is a much better team than WG jus played bad and any team can beat any team on any given night.... that was WG lucky night. :lol: ask anyone who has played bouth teams they will tell you...

you really are an IDIOT... cant even support great athletes that are making history at there school... yall beat sg 1 time in 8 years and you wont shut up about it... i believe after sg always beat wg they would let it go and focus on the playoffs like you need to be doin, but wait, you arent used to goin to the playoffs sg is.. they no how to handle it and you dont... get ready to get rocked by a good team in playoffs.. And by the way SG is a much better team than WG jus played bad and any team can beat any team on any given night.... that was WG lucky night. :thumb: ask anyone who has played bouth teams they will tell you...

Man just let it go........ it doesn't matter much who goes to the play-offs in 3a from the Blue-Ridge this year. They will still be seeded in the bottom 4 and have to play a top tier team and frankly I don't think, either of you have the horses to compete. I'd like to think Greeneville will get past the first round but that's gonna depend on the outcome of the Claiborne game and how T$$AA seeds us in quad 1.

Man just let it go........ it doesn't matter much who goes to the play-offs in 3a from the Blue-Ridge this year. They will still be seeded in the bottom 4 and have to play a top tier team and frankly I don't think, either of you have the horses to compete. I'd like to think Greeneville will get past the first round but that's gonna depend on the outcome of the Claiborne game and how T$$AA seeds us in quad 1.

Hey guess what, the 3A teams could care a less what Greeneville fans think about them. Don't think this board has anything to do with Greeneville. Not sure why the G fans want to try and make every board about them, but this one isn't.

Hey guess what, the 3A teams could care a less what Greeneville fans think about them. Don't think this board has anything to do with Greeneville. Not sure why the G fans want to try and make every board about them, but this one isn't.

kinda touchy ain't ya....you really DO care don't ya

kinda touchy ain't ya

Nope, it just don't have anything to do with Greeneville. We all know what Greeneville thinks of the county teams, we are reminded on every board about our games. We all know how they feel about their team too. I read a post of yours about a kid looking up to Chaz, that's great. If you don't realize their are kids from WG feeder schools who look up to WG players and SG and CD and I'm sure even NG. That's not exclusive to Greeneville High. Tradition and pride is as strong in the county schools and our elementary kids look up to the high school players where they will be attending. You guys might not think we are impressive or anything to brag about and none of us may make it through Round 1, but we do have our fans (old & young), our pride and a community that is proud of us just like you do. Everyone is just tired of hearing Greeneville down the county schools and brag about themselves. I think you guys need to give it a rest. It makes you look very arrogant.

kinda touchy ain't ya

Nope, it just don't have anything to do with Greeneville. We all know what Greeneville thinks of the county teams, we are reminded on every board about our games. We all know how they feel about their team too. I read a post of yours about a kid looking up to Chaz, that's great. If you don't realize their are kids from WG feeder schools who look up to WG players and SG and CD and I'm sure even NG. That's not exclusive to Greeneville High. Tradition and pride is as strong in the county schools and our elementary kids look up to the high school players where they will be attending. You guys might not think we are impressive or anything to brag about and none of us may make it through Round 1, but we do have our fans (old & young), our pride and a community that is proud of us just like you do. Everyone is just tired of hearing Greeneville down the county schools and brag about themselves. I think you guys need to give it a rest. It makes you look very arrogant.

I don't believe anyone said anything about lil kids looking up to just greeneville players man. I'm sure tons of kids look up to the county players as well. Don't be so touchy cause its a forum. Don't take it personally. After everything is said and done through all sports no matter if you win state or dont even win a game your community will be proud and stand behind you. Jus dont see why your bein so touchy.

kinda touchy ain't ya

I don't see how you can read a post on another thread about something nice that a kid from greeneville did and derive from it that I don't think you all have any pride in your programs...I don't get touchy when county folks rag on us about how we're better cause we have this or that.....we're better because we've been at it longer and have built a program from the pee-wees up. The county programs are just beginning that kind of building and I like what I'm seeing with the FB programs at ALL the county schools. These kids should all be commended for the hard work they put into their sport and studies. I don't think you should think me arrogant for recognizing a kid who finds the time to give a little something back to the community as well.