Rhea County @ Warren County

RCHSplayer

I dont know about your coaches there eaglefan.. Word is he was tryin really really hard to leave that place, especially when he saw the talent he was going to have this season.. He would have been at William Blount if he had his way so sounds like to me your good ole coaches didnt even wanna be there season,, cant say i blame them either.. 1-9 and its on to ole basketball for the eagles... :thumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about your coaches there eaglefan.. Word is he was tryin really really hard to leave that place, especially when he saw the talent he was going to have this season.. He would have been at William Blount if he had his way so sounds like to me your good ole coaches didnt even wanna be there season,, cant say i blame them either.. 1-9 and its on to ole basketball for the eagles... :thumb:

Now dragonfan, don't turn this into a pissing contest. There's nothing you can tell me about Coach Fitzgerald that I don't already know. Bet I can tell you a few things, though. Like - he could have been at Sequatchie County High School, too. He interviewed there earlier this year but turned it down at the last minute. And yeah, we already know about the WB fiasco too. You're not telling us anything we don't know. There's no "word has it" to it. It's all fact. Big deal. Money's a motivator for all of us. Human nature.

Maybe he (you say "they" to include Coach Cameron to which I and most other fans will say no big loss so I won't even include him in on the rest of this discussion) didn't want to be here this year but he WAS here and no man alive is gonna do a half-arse job at coaching a team then expect to land a good job anywhere so don't insinuate that he intentionally blew this season 'cuz his heart wasn't in it. I don't buy that and neither will anyone else. This just wasn't our year. It happens to all football programs. No one element is at fault here. It just wasn't our year.

WE know our team, you do not so don't pretend to. Oh, and don't expect much from our basketball season, either. It stinks, too.

Is a Clinton fan really talking trash?

Fitzgerald was offered the WB job and turned it down you idiot.

This is the worst season Rhea Co's had in decades, but it would be par for the course at a program like Clinton. And seriously, the Dragons? What a horrible mascot. You might as well be the Clinton Unicorns.

Go find some more illegal players to play.

pioneer95 sorry for the mistakes. I like to get on here and read what coaches and fans have to say about the team, and what we should do to get better. I guess I shouldn't have posted anything, without proof reading it first, so my bad. I'm not dumb I'm dyslectic and I didn't proof read or use spell check, so shoot me. Meant to say too Rhea co; Not that it matters much I just want to improve at what I do as a player and team. I'm a pioneer and my stats are wrong, so I guess some of the other players stats are too. So don't believe what you read. I'm #88 6'2" FYI some dyslectics people are smart like Magic Johnson

Greg Louganis, Bruce Jenner, Dexter Manley, Carl Lewis, Pete Rose, Nolan Ryan, Terry Bradshaw, Thomas Edison ,General George Patton, Nelson Rockefeller, Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy, Mohammad Ali ,Tom Cruise, Albert Einstein, and if anything else is written wrong blame microsoft.

I dont know about your coaches there eaglefan.. Word is he was tryin really really hard to leave that place, especially when he saw the talent he was going to have this season.. He would have been at William Blount if he had his way so sounds like to me your good ole coaches didnt even wanna be there season,, cant say i blame them either.. 1-9 and its on to ole basketball for the eagles... :huh:

Easy dragon Rhea is down this year.Got to see them play Bearden and they are awful but was up 14-0 on them.I still can not figure out how they score on offense they are so slow.I think i could play WR for them and i have not played in 10 yrs. B)

Go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles go eagles! RCEF where you at? Go eagles!

I'm here, CBRF, I'm here!

GO EAGLES!

Bringiton34...you give phishface and the Big Hairy One a pretty good run for their money but no cigar. What is it my little one would say? "Talk to the hand" or something like that. We've pooped bigger than you this year.

Ready to cap this season off, close the book and see what we got next year.

Seniors, you've done us proud - played your hearts out but MAINTAINED YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR PRIDE throughout a losing season. You got nothing to hang your heads about. Play hard tomorrow and let's end the season with a win.

WE know our team, you do not so don't pretend to. Oh, and don't expect much from our basketball season, either. It stinks, too.

Rhea County Eagle Fan. You speak about school and community pride in one post and then you come right back and bash a group of the hardest working kids in the school before they have even played a game. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Good luck Eagle Basketball and Eagle Football. Last I checked we were all Eagles. RIGHT?

Rhea County Eagle Fan. You speak about school and community pride in one post and then you come right back and bash a group of the hardest working kids in the school before they have even played a game. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Good luck Eagle Basketball and Eagle Football. Last I checked we were all Eagles. RIGHT?

My bad. But last I checked my comment was pretty accurate. Prove me wrong this year.

No tension, Big Hairy One. We'll be there tonight, united. And supereagle's right - didn't really mean anything by what I said. Some folks are just too sensitive. And by the way - where have you been all football season greenandgold4life? First time I've seen you 'round these parts all football season. :blink: