District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

All I CAN SAY IS WOW!

I always keep an eye on Franklin because come region time it's usually Franklin vs Metro, but when I heard Franklin beat Siegal @ Siegal, I was a little taken back. I think Siegal is supposed to be ticketed for state this year, and ranked 1 in the mid-state.

Is Franklin even ranked?

They have wins @ Siegal, @ Lavergne, and against Overton.

No one has played a better schedule.

I say congrats to Franklin for being 6-0, when all those seniors graduated I expected a down year....guess not.

i'm surprised too about this game but when i looked in the box score, i noticed that Siegal's best player did not play, that Hammonds kid going to MTSU. I saw him play Independence and i know for a fact he would have been a difference maker in that game

BROKE FOOT .. 3-5 WEEKS ON THE DL.

Too bad for him. The point is he wasn't in the game so it doesn't matter. Franklin won. Leading scorers were Matthew and McLemore with 20 each followed by Nelson with 16.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still keeping an eye on Franklin at 9-0, beating Overton, Siegal, and Lavergne...

Saw some interesting upcoming games..

Friday @ the Mt Juliet Bear Classic at 2 we have Franklin vs Father Ryan..

Saturday..........BIG MATCHUP State contender Cleveland vs Franklin (both unbeaten) at 1:00....

Who are these kids from Franklin.....like I said earlier, they graduated like theirtop 8 players last year....

Props to their coach

Still keeping an eye on Franklin at 9-0, beating Overton, Siegal, and Lavergne...

Saturday..........BIG MATCHUP State contender Cleveland vs Franklin (both unbeaten) at 1:00....

Who are these kids from Franklin.....like I said earlier, they graduated like theirtop 8 players last year....

Props to their coach

Yep, there are two big games this weekend. You boys need to focus on one game at a time and go out there and do what you enjoy doing. Don't get a big head.

Who are these kids, you ask. They are boys who have waited and waited for their time out on the court. Even though Coach Johnson is a good coach, I don't think he or his coaching has much to do with the record this year.

Props to their coach

Yep, there are two big games this weekend. You boys need to focus on one game at a time and go out there and do what you enjoy doing. Don't get a big head.

Who are these kids, you ask. They are boys who have waited and waited for their time out on the court. Even though Coach Johnson is a good coach, I don't think he or his coaching has much to do with the record this year.

Now there's an intelligent statement....."I don't think he (the Coach) or his coaching has much to do with the record this year."

:lol: An inexperienced high school team that is self taught...what a concept.

Props to their coach

Now there's an intelligent statement....."I don't think he (the Coach) or his coaching has much to do with the record this year."

:lol: An inexperienced high school team that is self taught...what a concept.