District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Eagles, now go start a winning streak against the Rebels on Sat. night. It's postseason time, which means it is time for Jay Johnson to start choking.

So I guess by what you are saying is making to the sub-state last year was choking? Nice observation?????

I believe that is an exception to the rule. Look at the history, he can't get anything that says Region Championship. Maplewood played their worst game of the year against the Rebels. Just wait and see. :popcorneater:

Congrats to the Eagles, now go start a winning streak against the Rebels on Sat. night. It's postseason time, which means it is time for Jay Johnson to start choking.

Ok, I'm trying to stay off of this board, because of people like you. When "IndyIdiot" opens his ignorance hole, I just can't stay off. I haven't seen Jay miss layups, have turnovers, or miss free throws. In fact, the last time Jay had a chance to win a state championship, he did, no choke there. He was also on that state championship all tournament team. Way to choke Jay, you suck.

I think you must have been referring to him as a coach. Let's look at his post season tournament numbers, let's see if "he" has choked like you say he has. His "teams" overall record in district and region play is 20-11, not bad for a choker. His "teams" have played in the last 5 district championships, and 2 region championships. Yes, its disappointing his "team" did not make it to state, close, but no cigar. Show me a coach around here with that resume. The last 5 years, the team that knocked the Rebels out of the post season, went on to the state tournament. No matter what anybody says, he has done a great job with this group of Rebels. A group that only had 2 players that got any quality minutes last year. I guess that's why he was voted coach of the year, again, by his peers.

Now, let's take a VERY short time to go over Indy's post season resume. They have had a couple very good teams that finished second in the district, not bad. Oops, until they got knocked out 2 out of 3 years by the 7 seed, no choke there I guess. The ONLY year they made the regions they were knocked out by some chokers that attend classes on Hillsboro road. Outside of that, great job in the post season tournaments IndyIdiot.

We will just have to wait and see tomorrow night. See ya!!!! :popcorneater:

No surprise here, Franklin seems to always be in the running in D-11AAA: Congrats to Ravenwood, should be an interesting champinship game,

Very disappointed in Hillsboro, obviously BIG MAC not playing hurt, but you play with T the cards you are dealt....I read a post where it said "Jay Johnson Chokes",,,,someone please explain?

I don't see Franklin or Ravenwood matching up very well with H-LANE OR OVERTON!

No surprise here, Franklin seems to always be in the running in D-11AAA: Congrats to Ravenwood, should be an interesting champinship game,

Very disappointed in Hillsboro, obviously BIG MAC not playing hurt, but you play with T the cards you are dealt....I read a post where it said "Jay Johnson Chokes",,,,someone please explain?

I don't see Franklin or Ravenwood matching up very well with H-LANE OR OVERTON!

Congratulations to the Rebels! Metro Ballin, you must not have heard that BIG MAC wasn't playing because he had two techs in his last game and was ejected from the game. He had to sit out. And Franklin has already played Overton this year and beat them.

Where are you IndyEagle? What I've noticed out of you, is that you say stupid things way too early, and then you disappear. Kind of like Indy's scoring in the second quarter. Hahahahahahahaha, Indy didn't score a point over a 12 minute span. Great defense Rebels!!!!

I am still here. That was the worst game Indy has played all year and credit is due to the Rebels. My question is why haven't the Rebels done this all year. Oh yeah because the Great Jay Johnson thinks it is good to change up lineups.

Indy has exceeded my expectations this year, after losing key players last year. Miller and Co. will continue to get better. The talent at Franklin is going down, the talent at Indy is on the rise. Let's go Eagles beat Hillsboro.

I am still here. That was the worst game Indy has played all year and credit is due to the Rebels. My question is why haven't the Rebels done this all year. Oh yeah because the Great Jay Johnson thinks it is good to change up lineups.

Indy has exceeded my expectations this year, after losing key players last year. Miller and Co. will continue to get better. The talent at Franklin is going down, the talent at Indy is on the rise. Let's go Eagles beat Hillsboro.

It was the worst game, due to the 1-3-1 the Rebels threw at you. Get a clue, the Rebels have played that way, at times. They did this in a back to back to back week beating Lavergne, Siegel, and Overton. Lineups were never changed, same 7-8 players playing the same amount of minutes.

Indy has exceeded your expectations? Go back and read your posts through this thread. On several occasions, you said Hillsboro and Indy were the top 2 teams. You kept saying Centennial would beat us next time we played. This was supposed to be a down year for Franklin, so now next year is too? Make up your mind dude. We will be average next year, but after that, we have a lot of talent coming. You are clueless with what is going on. Your predictions are never right, your insights are stupid.

Good luck to Indy and Hillsboro tonight in the championship. What? They are playing in the consolation? I thought you said they were clearly the best 2 teams. Well, good luck playing for 3rd place. :lol: