Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins

jrpfhs21

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Williamson County football at its finest. This is just the way it should be, Franklin vs Brentwood, how many times has this region been decided between these two? It is only fitting that these two should be battling it out for the first "district crown". I said it back on week 3, that these two were running through this season on a collision course. Even on a year where others are accusing Williamson County of being down, everybody still knows that both of these teams are not to be taken lightly.

Both teams are have locked-down their play-off spots, they deserve some respect. They have run the table in their district, they have handled their business. So at a certain point, the IHSs of the world need to step aside and let the district championship game take place. Regardless of what happened last week, these two teams never disappoint, so nobody needs to be writing this game off before the clock read 00:00. I personally want to see Wilco stand up and be accounted for, and a little support from my other members of the trifecta would be appreciated.

This is Williamson County football at its finest. This is just the way it should be, Franklin vs Brentwood, how many times has this region been decided between these two? It is only fitting that these two should be battling it out for the first "district crown". I said it back on week 3, that these two were running through this season on a collision course. Even on a year where others are accusing Williamson County of being down, everybody still knows that both of these teams are not to be taken lightly.

Both teams are have locked-down their play-off spots, they deserve some respect. They have run the table in their district, they have handled their business. So at a certain point, the IHSs of the world need to step aside and let the district championship game take place. Regardless of what happened last week, these two teams never disappoint, so nobody needs to be writing this game off before the clock read 00:00. I personally want to see Wilco stand up and be accounted for, and a little support from my other members of the trifecta would be appreciated.

First of all,

1. Congrats to Franklin on another fine season

2. Congrats to the Bruins for surviving murderer's row so far.

3. Should be an awesome pre-game tailgate

4. Be rest assured the Bruins will be ready to go as I know the Franklin boys will be

5. Here's to a great football game with no injuries

Go Bruins!

Well, what's with all the nice talk? This is The Franklin Rebels vs the other team. GO REBELS! Time to whip up on some boys in light blue and gold. After Alex and Kee get the rushing attack going, watch for 'Kweeve' and Elrod to light up the bruins.

WOW, slow down now... Show a little bit of respect for what Brentwood has done thus far this season. Lets take a quick look at who each team has played up to this point.

BRENTWOOD-

Smryna/ Oakland/ Independence/ Gallatin/ Blackman/ and now Franklin

FRANKLIN-

Ooltewah/ Independence/ and now Brentwood

Brentwood has been through the fire (having faced Rutherford's strongest), meanwhile Franklin has been running around Kentucky and Memphis grabbing a game-here-and-a-game-here. So before anybody from Franklin should even open up their mouths they need to go back and think about what Ooltewah did to them. My money is on Brentwood, because this game comes down to work & determination, and I think Brentwood has trained those areas more than the kids from Franklin.

But at the end of the day, this game comes down to two tangible facts;

1) Can Franklin slow down Mr. Coffey?

2) Can Franklin get its own running game up-and-running?