IHS vs. Ravenwood

jhortsboss69

Indy needs to expect the unexpected when playing Ravenwood. They will pull all the stops out against Indy. They will jump around on defense and blitz from all angles. The Indy OL must not let it confuse them. Indy knows that a win puts them in the playoffs as a wild card. They should take care of business Friday night and make their 2nd playoff appearance. Good luck Eagles!

The lacking of talk on this game makes me wonder if both teams understand it's implecations. I would expect Indy to roll in this one, but I would be the last person to count Ravenwood out. They have a chip on their shoulder about this season, and literally now have nothing to lose. With a huge amount of fight they can win this game and set up their own destiny. They just need to have enough confidence that they can

Indy 27 - Ravenwood 17

The lacking of talk on this game makes me wonder if both teams understand it's implecations. I would expect Indy to roll in this one, but I would be the last person to count Ravenwood out. They have a chip on their shoulder about this season, and literally now have nothing to lose. With a huge amount of fight they can win this game and set up their own destiny. They just need to have enough confidence that they can

Indy 27 - Ravenwood 17

What does the lack of talk on this forum have to do with both teams understanding the implications? Hopefully the players aren't paying attention to this forum. I'm sure both teams know how important the game is. I know Indy does for sure.

Looks like another wet Friday night. Teams wouldn't know how to act playing on a dry field. Again, Indy needs to expect the unexpected against Ravenwood. Go Indy!

Indy needs to expect the unexpected when playing Ravenwood. They will pull all the stops out against Indy. They will jump around on defense and blitz from all angles. The Indy OL must not let it confuse them. Indy knows that a win puts them in the playoffs as a wild card. They should take care of business Friday night and make their 2nd playoff appearance. Good luck Eagles!

The movement on defense caused a little trouble for smyrna last week. Gives them a head start. They are quick. I am going to root for you anyway even though you complain everytime that you lose to us (Bulldogs) that we play dirty and when you beat us we are perfect gentlemen. Smells a little funny. Good luck. Go Raptors!!!

Indy 27 - Ravenwood 17

Both teams have been so up and down all year their fan base's really don't know what to expect from either. Everyone is taking the "sit back and hope" stance on this game. Weather could again be a factor. Bring you rain gear!