Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

All you panzies out there that are saying Im not real, I will restate what I said before. I will be sitting on the 50 yard line and row 17 on the end of the isle. If Blackman wins I will be there to shack your hand and congratulate you and if The Warriors win, I would expect the usual from you.....silence while your eating your crow!!!! Go Warriors!! Another Step To The Gold!!! Leave It All On The Field!!!

I'm not a panzie but I have been called a Chimpanzie; (spelling to reflect yours)

If Lost old Dad has no more to do that check when posters log-in and log off this message board; I'm sure he will have enough time to stop by. I know to count all the way to 15 or 17 you have to use both your fingers and toes. That being said, which row is it? Please see earlier post by you warrior82chick where you stated row 15? Keep your story straight loser

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you panzies out there that are saying Im not real, I will restate what I said before. I will be sitting on the 50 yard line and row 17 on the end of the isle. If Blackman wins I will be there to shack your hand and congratulate you and if The Warriors win, I would expect the usual from you.....silence while your eating your crow!!!! Go Warriors!! Another Step To The Gold!!! Leave It All On The Field!!!

Which end of Row 17? Baseball side or main gate side. Some of us might like to say Hi just for the fun of it!

OK I will make it easier....as you are facing the press box the left end of the row or the right side. This is NOT rocket science.

Now who is the PANSY! And it is 'shake' your hand not shack as in what you probably live in!

This is RIVERDALE and I am the father of a PLAYER!

Easy LOD, I have never "read" you so worked up before, remember it's not worth it! Just make sure you find him on Friday night and "shack" his hand! :thumb:

Bring it on!!! You know where I'll be........50 yrd line row 17 baseball side.........

HOW BIG A OLE BOY ARE YA?

I hopes ya bring them there kin folk with ya...cause there may be quite a few fans from both sides comin to have a little chit chat wid cha...

i ain't comin...but i'd be a prayin four ya up in them there blackman stands!

U'ins come on back now on mr. coachT after them there warriors get a can of whoop butt opened on them by them there on far blaze boys...and then u can give us an earfull bout them there knew friends you met on friday night...hope u'ins butt ain't as sore as them there riverdale boys after that there chit chat...u'ins no what i means...

we shore do love ya mr. warrior dad...but we love everyone cause we from them there soft side of the tracks where we give them there treats to all ...win or lose! :roflol:

:roflol: :roflol: 82 you are one fun guy. Hey Limbaugh is the 50 yd line at your stadium an isle seat, at Smyrna the 50 is in the middle of the home grandstand at Robert L Raikes stadium. 82 your story changes everytime you post. I truly believe that RHS wins this one BIG to make a statement that the CHOP is back with a vengence. And if the rich folks from the other side of the tracks (BHS) will dig deep into those pockets the freshman cheerleaders will collect plenty.

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

As far as the "real world" is concerned, I would be more than happy to compare how blackman grads do in the real world compared to riverdale grads. I think we win that arguement every time.

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

As far as the "real world" is concerned, I would be more than happy to compare how blackman grads do in the real world compared to riverdale grads. I think we win that arguement every time.

I have tried to stay out of this but can't any longer. Both sides of the fans have openly acknowleged that this guy is an idiot and does not represent the rest of the fan base. I know kids and parents at both schools and both graduate great kids that have gone on to do big things and both happen to have really good football teams this year. The guy starting all of this is a complete idiot so just leave it at that and all of the normal people should just keep the kids out of it.

I have tried to stay out of this but can't any longer. Both sides of the fans have openly acknowleged that this guy is an idiot and does not represent the rest of the fan base. I know kids and parents at both schools and both graduate great kids that have gone on to do big things and both happen to have really good football teams this year. The guy starting all of this is a complete idiot so just leave it at that and all of the normal people should just keep the kids out of it.

I AGREE! NICE POST DIGGER! :thumb: