Crockett v.s. Milan.. game of tha yr!!!

Ratherberacin

Play calling for Crockett tonight was questionable to say the least. When they passed, it seemed to work except for the pick at the end of the game. Milan's line on both sides of the ball was dominant. Anybody could have ran through the holes the Offensive line was making and when you have Gilbert and #19 making holes for him, they were basically unstoppable. Milan has a very domainant football team and I think it's safe to say it will be 14-0 vs. 14-0 in Murphresboro when they run into Alcoa for a rematch of last years game. As for Crockett, they've got some things to work on but I think they'll be ok. Just like somebody put before, its better to get that loss out of the way now and not next week. Take this game as motivation for the playoffs and show people we are a team that can make a good run for Murphresboro! Good luck to both teams and Keep your heads up Crockett. You were beat by a good football team tonight. 9-1 is still an awesome season!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BF#2, keep in mind that alot of Crockett's plays start out with them running east and west and then turning it up field for positive yardage. Crockett's OLine never got the push they needed while the back waited for the whole to open. Milan's RB's run north and south and lower their head. Milan's RB's still get another 2 yards after initial contact is made with them.

True our oline couldnt get tha push we needed :-/!!!

So I don't believe my previous score comparison was too off kilter guys. Say what you want...and I know football is a game to game sport....but still. If Milan hadn't missed the two PAT's....(which weather was to blame mostly)...I'd've (yep DOUBLE contractions lol) hit the nail on the head with Milan's score. I however gave Crockett Co. more credit. I thought they'd at least have one score. But they just seemed to never get the ball off the line of scrimmage. They were running the ball like they had a 28-21 lead in the 4th....and they were down by 3 scores in the 2nd. Used up half the 2nd quarter with the ball on the ground and had nothing to show for it.

I wish CC all the best....I hope y'all toughen up and make a good run.

To my dawgs....Congrats guys! GREAT regular season. Enjoy it today...cause tomorrow starts a NEW season!!!!!!! Stay focused.....