Crockett v.s. Milan.. game of tha yr!!!

Ratherberacin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether this game is muddy and mucky or not, Milan can and WILL throw the football when needed. This being said, I think that is the biggest advantage Milan has over Crockett Co., the ability to open it up. I believe the Dogs will win this one 31-21, but should be a great game. Good luck to both teams in the postseason...how sweet would it be to see two teams from the same district make it to Middle TN?!!??!! :thumb: -Go Dawgs!!!

This rain is awfull!! Feel for the teams that have to play n it tonite! Mayb itll move out by tommorow night??!!

sems West Tn made the right decision after all..may still be sloppy ettc..but not thunderstorms..yall be safe and have an injury free game..need your players for the playoffs..represent us well Cavs and Buldogs !

Milan...it's time to get back to the show. If you really think you got a chance at gold, you better look good against the cavs. I hate to say it, but you really haven't been all that convincing this year. I know the scores look good, but you all know most of those games were closer than the final score showed. If you got a chance against the boys from the east, you gotta show out on the much better than average cavs team because it ain't gonna get any easier. I'm rooten for ya all the way through Cookeville. Milan 35-10 without CColeman because they know what they want.

In case my boat doesn't start to make the trip, can someone tell me what radio stations will have this game broadcast?? Also, is the game at 7:00 or 7:30? Any info would be appreciated. The Ripley field last night was pretty rough (as any would be), but I think OC and Ripley were lucky to have played last night instead of tonight. Good luck and I hope for no injuries for either team.