Tennessee High vs. Sullivan South

v_i_k_i_n_g

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tennessee, Daniel Boone, and Dobyns-Bennett win and Mo East loses during Week 10 this may be how quad 1 will look:

1.Tennessee

8. Seymour

4 Daniel Boone

5 Anderson County

3.South

6. Mo East

2. Mo West

7. Powell

I don't see them giving us AC in quad 1 '04. I f you look at the current wild card standings we have 4 in the top 15:Tn Hi, South, Boone and MO-West. Only Clinton and Anderson co. make the top 15 from quad 2 teams. I think they stay together and we get Crockett ,West, Halls, or Catholic to round us out.

If Tennessee, Daniel Boone, and Dobyns-Bennett win and Mo East loses during Week 10 this may be how quad 1 will look:

1.Tennessee

8. Seymour

4 Daniel Boone

5 Anderson County

3.South

6. Mo East

2. Mo West

7. Powell

I don't see them giving us AC in quad 1 '04. I f you look at the current wild card standings we have 4 in the top 15:Tn Hi, South, Boone and MO-West. Only Clinton and Anderson co. make the top 15 from quad 2 teams. I think they stay together and we get Crockett ,West, Halls, or Catholic to round us out.

The above is only if South, Crockett, and Mo' East lose while DB wins. If Crockett loses and a team such as Munford or Springfield wins, Crockett won't be in the playoffs. West and Halls look to be too far down in the wildcard standings to make it now, especially since Springfield will in all likelihood win their final game. Anderson County will have to be quad 1 because they are further east than Clinton and Knox Catholic. If Halls, however, defies the odds and gets in via wildcard, they will be in quad 1.

1.Tennessee

8. Seymour

4 Daniel Boone

5 Anderson County

3.South

6. Mo East

2. Mo West

7. Powell

I caught that about South going from a two seed to an automatic bid as well if they lose and DB wins.I think the biggest thing for DB may be if Sevier county wins or not this week.I said the Morristown teams were a little down,but never overlook them.M-West has only two loses to a couple of very good teams.Still,if one of you guys don't reach the semi's this year,it will be very disapointing.From that point,Catholic is the team that worries me the most,but they have had some weak moments this year.

1.Tennessee

8. Seymour

4 Daniel Boone

5 Anderson County

3.South

6. Mo East

2. Mo West

7. Powell

I caught that about South going from a two seed to an automatic bid as well if they lose and DB wins.I think the biggest thing for DB may be if Sevier county wins or not this week.I said the Morristown teams were a little down,but never overlook them.M-West has only two loses to a couple of very good teams.Still,if one of you guys don't reach the semi's this year,it will be very disapointing.From that point,Catholic is the team that worries me the most,but they have had some weak moments this year.

I haven't looked to see who DB will face if Sevier County loses. I'm guessing Maryville, but I highly doubt Sevier Co. will lose this week. In my opinion, I think the Tribe will prefer to face Sevier Co. in the opening round because it gives them motivation to avenge an earlier loss and it can difficult to defeat the same twice in one season.

I think one of the teams from this area will make it that far as long as they don't get caught looking ahead to possible future opponent.

Speaking of taking “one game at a time” what about the one we are playing this Friday?

I had a question to throw out there. It’s Wednesday now and I doubt if anybodies game plan will be changed with a straight answer at this point. What is the injury situation…St. Clair and Philips for South, and Shepard for THS? The status of these three players could possibly affect the outcome of the game.