Tennessee High vs. Sullivan South

v_i_k_i_n_g

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a couple more issues. Are you going to block off the area behind the visitors stands and make the Viking fans PAY to park in the field at the bottom of the hill on the visitors side the way you did during the DB game? Tacky…. very tacky! dry.gif And you have to know greed brings bad karma. The other thing is… I bought one of those grilled hamburgers form the home side at the DB game…. absolutely delicious!!! :huh: You think they could make up a bunch and sell them on the visitors side? B)

Get to the game around 5:30 and park on the side of the main road {Morland}as close to the side road going to the visitor seats as you can{FOR FREE}.You can get out fast and wave at the boy trying to make money as you go in. B) Bring a stadium seat and sit it on the very top row,right in front of the concession stand.This is what I done and it was worth ten times the 3.00 dollars I saved for parking,the hotdogs are pretty good on the visitor side

Well, even I knew it was time to chill. And I never chill. All in all we Rebels do know what our potential is. We are very confident in our abilities. We are also very will in tune to what the reality of our season has been to date. And yes, after the Crockett game I made it clear what I felt. I felt what I said had to be said. We have some wonderful athletes and when the going gets tough we get tougher but all know too well that is not the issue. We just have not been able to pick up the pieces. That is a fact. And we are quiet because we really are not sure we will be able to do just that. When our D is on this year it is the best D we have had since '06 and that was a good D. On paper it is one of the best D's in South history. But in reality the D is just not performing. Heath is a money QB and has always been and on the hardwood he is a General. But Aaron was elected the leader of this group in '08 when he walked on the field at any position called for and especially QB and did not miss a beat from Bradley's absence. He is a natural leader. But without his presence we have just been missing a key ingredient. No fault to anyone, he just is what he is. Heath has done well and is well prepared to be the leader for '10. But Heath, out of respect knows that this is not his team. It is Aarons. Aaron should have led his team from the sidelines but his injury and the loss of Jake was a bit much for anyone to handle. And so we are quiet for the most part. I felt for DB we would rebound. But we did not. To be quite honest, we are fortunate to be where we are. And that is sad because we are better than that. None of you, Vikings, Indians, or anyone else can imagine what all this reality has meant. And no one expects you to. It was tough to hear Indian fans while going to their cars phoning their 'homes and saying they (the Rebels) were just overrated. That's all we have had to listen to. From the Vikings also. And no one can expect any team to lighten up on us...that's not what I'm saying...what I am saying is there is only one team who knows what we can bring to the table. And that is Knox West. I won't say what that game would have become out of respect but all in attendence know that we were something to behold. That said, I hold nothing but respect for the Vikings because they have what we had and only we know that. As much trash talking as we (I) traditionally spew forth we just are nothing short of reverent. Can we come back tomorrow night for the Vikings and give you respect by bringing what we have the ability to bring. All I can say is, we will see. I can say nothing more. I don't know the injury situation as well as others but I was under the impression that Clint would not play. I know nothing else. No Keenan? That means Vasco de' Gamon will be the explorer. Yeah, I think the $3 parking thing is wrong also. I'll be back later...got to go.

Man.... it sure is quiet on hear for a VIKING @ REBEL game :huh:

"Loose lips sink ships" ....or maybe you prefer: "walk softly and carry a big stick ".

crawdad iz this Tinnersee Hi teem bettur than tha 2004 teem???.....Enny how good luck and don't let Shorty git out thair and hurt sumbody!!!!.......Go Rebs!!!

STARS,this Viking team is SR. heavy with exceptional play at QB and a bruising FB who can catch the screen pass and run over or around tacklers on the way to paydirt. They have many ,good playmakers and solid line play on both sides of the ball. They are good on defense and play bend but don't break making you earn your points with consistent play. Their kicking game is exceptional . South can beat them if the Rebels limit mistakes and are hitting on all cylinders on offense. I look for a high scoring affair with very few defensive stops by either side. I think they are better than the 04 team you guys dismantled at the Black Hole but Cap could better answer that as his son played on that Viking squad.

Well..I really don,t know how to feel about this one..strange. Part of me says the vikings big , but the other part knows better. Comp... I believe your guys will show up ready to rumble with fire in there eyes Friday night. If they do it will be a show for the ages and if they do not it will be DB all over again except worse i,m afraid... no disrespect intended. I can only imagine what your community and team have endured this year and no its not fair. But .. NOW!!.. is there time to "play one for 54" leave it all on the field for him and the rest of there seniors..Win or lose.. but know in their heart they did all they could do and then some. Then I,m sure " HE" would be OK with that.

Man.... it sure is quiet on hear for a VIKING @ REBEL game :roflol:

"Loose lips sink ships" ....or maybe you prefer: "walk softly and carry a big stick ".

crawdad iz this Tinnersee Hi teem bettur than tha 2004 teem???.....Enny how good luck and don't let Shorty git out thair and hurt sumbody!!!!.......Go Rebs!!!

This is a complete team..all around much better but thats just MO.

Well..I really don,t know how to feel about this one..strange. Part of me says the vikings big , but the other part knows better. Comp... I believe your guys will show up ready to rumble with fire in there eyes Friday night. If they do it will be a show for the ages and if they do not it will be DB all over again except worse i,m afraid... no disrespect intended. I can only imagine what your community and team have endured this year and no its not fair. But .. NOW!!.. is there time to "play one for 54" leave it all on the field for him and the rest of there seniors..Win or lose.. but know in their heart they did all they could do and then some. Then I,m sure " HE" would be OK with that.

Maybe just one for the Gipper huh Couch. Well said. Well said indeed.

Now this is more like it! :roflol: This is more of what is expected from a thread before a game that holds as many ramifications as the one tomorrow night holds. Both teams know what is on the line and now the fans step up to build on the excitement of this classic battle! :roflol:

The midnight train slowly rolls through the darkness toward it's place of hiding in the Hemlock Forest Tunnell. Awaiting further instruction as the fog and damp night air cover it's existence as the tunnell conseals it's stench. Late tomorrow evening it will make it's way to the Pactolus Trestle and listen for touchdowns to send it back up the tracks. Bye and bye we shall see...evermore.