Smyrna comes to visit the Patriots...

allabouttheO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Smyrna folk - I'm really, really pulling for the dawgs this game, but I keep hearing bad news. What with an wrist here an ankle there and a 'transfer" anywhere. Will the Bulldogs have any bite left, after so many have had bad luck. Well I quess it will come down to Coaching. Well good luck anyway. (I know how it is.....had B. Well for way to long on our sidelines.)

Dang Smyrna folk - I'm really, really pulling for the dawgs this game, but I keep hearing bad news. What with an wrist here an ankle there and a 'transfer" anywhere. Will the Bulldogs have any bite left, after so many have had bad luck. Well I quess it will come down to Coaching. Well good luck anyway. (I know how it is.....had B. Well for way to long on our sidelines.)

The transfer happened nearly two weeks ago. The other injuries are in areas that we have depth in. No worries. No fall off in productivity. Same team same BITE!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

This is going to be a very physical and hard-fought game. I think when it is all said and done, Oakland will take it simply due to better coaching on our sidelines. of course our PA guy will make the atmosphere so intimidating that the players may want to forfeit.

Get you some dogs, folks. They are back to the good ones again. I plan to eat my normal 6. patriotmama will make sure they are cooked perfectly for you.

Just curious.....did someone transfer out from Smyrna? Who and where did they go.......let me guess....Blackman.

This is going to be a very physical and hard-fought game. I think when it is all said and done, Oakland will take it simply due to better coaching on our sidelines. of course our PA guy will make the atmosphere so intimidating that the players may want to forfeit.

Get you some dogs, folks. They are back to the good ones again. I plan to eat my normal 6. patriotmama will make sure they are cooked perfectly for you.

Just curious.....did someone transfer out from Smyrna? Who and where did they go.......let me guess....Blackman.

Sophmore linebacker went to Lancaster. Seems he needed to do things the way he wanted rather than what the team needed. What is so special about this infamous hot dog? Is it made with the special leftover parts? Does it make you smarter? Will you be able to float after consuming a couple? What type of soda goes best with this dog? Is it a two hander (insert your own joke here)?

Sophmore linebacker went to Lancaster. Seems he needed to do things the way he wanted rather than what the team needed. What is so special about this infamous hot dog? Is it made with the special leftover parts? Does it make you smarter? Will you be able to float after consuming a couple? What type of soda goes best with this dog? Is it a two hander (insert your own joke here)?

Only a couple of weeks ago was the 2nd leading tackler on the team and had 3 int. probably 2nd behind Meadows as best defensive player on whole team. Was the future of Smyrna defense. Don't kid yourself that this transfer did not hurt now, or in the future.

The transfer happened nearly two weeks ago. The other injuries are in areas that we have depth in. No worries. No fall off in productivity. Same team same BITE!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

When the names hit the press lets see if everyone else feels the same way. I am beginning to question your judgement.

When the names hit the press lets see if everyone else feels the same way. I am beginning to question your judgement.

I heard Bryson and Jenkins??... starting tailback and receiver?? correct me if I am wrong

Question if you will. The two players that are hurt are at positions that we are the deepest. When Big Nate went down that hurt. We are and have been thin at lineman positons. Thanks for the info on the hot dog.

All nonsense aside. Hope both teams play without injry. Looks like it is going to be a wet one tonight. Lucky for us it looks like it is going to start to rain aound game time. This will probably keep a few folks home thanks to the TV braodcast. Anyhoo. Most certain to be a battle of epic kind. Go Dawgs!!!!!