HENRY COUNTY VS ROSSVIEW

GHS59

Who will win? For those who want to be the first to find out who will play who in the playoffs, go to fm 104.5 Sports (online on the internet). At 7 am - 9 am Saturday morning, two representatives of the TSSAA (who will actually do the bracketing),and Murphy Fair will show and discuss everything you need to know, or you can wait until later on Saturday and look at the TSSAA website. There will be live streaming video/audio of all the info. FM 104.5 is a sports radio station from Gallatin similar to ESPN. Or you can wait and read it in the newspaper later on Sunday.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HC will take this one but Rossview will be ready to play! How does everyone else feel about this game? I

The Hawks are very talented from what I hear. All the Clarksville schools should be commended for their competativeness!! They are all worthy of the postseason except for 2...and looks like they are all gonna get in! The Patriots need another outing like they had this past week! My...the Yanker was off big time this week with his predictions...he was pretty close with his JCM score...but as far as the DC Cougars were concerned...he missed wide left!!! HC is still strong Mr. Yanker!! What do you know about the Hawks? (not Southside Hawks)

If Rossview is like any of our other Clarksville opponents this year, the BIG RED needs to practice hard this week. I was sadened by the loss to Clarksville, but filled with rejoice after the Dickson Co game. I hate to say it but there is no other feeling like it. Unless it would be to win this week. What about playing all playoff games in Henry County if we win this week? Has anyone else heard that? I hope it's true.

"You know if it wasn't for losers there would be no winners"

Not enough talk on this thread Big Red Nation! Come on let's keep this thing on top...

Even though it is a rainy Tuesday morning, the Patriots will need a great week of practice. This game is huge for Rossview and they are going to come prepared. We need to carry a very large crowd over to C-town this week!

Go Big RED!!!

Not enough talk on this thread Big Red Nation! Come on let's keep this thing on top...

Even though it is a rainy Tuesday morning, the Patriots will need a great week of practice. This game is huge for Rossview and they are going to come prepared. We need to carry a very large crowd over to C-town this week!

Go Big RED!!!

The YANKER is surprised to see you on here...are your "life changes" over...are you able to support your sometimes "inept and pitiful" Patriots now???? I am proud of your team for overcoming the drop off in fan support and ridicule from your fans...they are to be commended. This YANKER wonders how long that can last...but I hope they can overcome the infighting and complaints from their own fans. And by the way...the reason there is so little talk on this thread is that you do not have this YANKER around constantly as in recent years to liven things up...the DEMISE is still in progress...your fans are the PITIFUL and INEPT ones...this YANKER has spoken...and I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS HOW ABOUT MY JCM COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER is surprised to see you on here...are your "life changes" over...are you able to support your sometimes "inept and pitiful" Patriots now???? I am proud of your team for overcoming the drop off in fan support and ridicule from your fans...they are to be commended. This YANKER wonders how long that can last...but I hope they can overcome the infighting and complaints from their own fans. And by the way...the reason there is so little talk on this thread is that you do not have this YANKER around constantly as in recent years to liven things up...the DEMISE is still in progress...your fans are the PITIFUL and INEPT ones...this YANKER has spoken...and I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the talk on the message board last week really seemed to effect HC's players! :roflol: Like I said before the game, this message board has NO bearing on what happens Friday nights!

All the talk on the message board last week really seemed to effect HC's players! :hungry: Like I said before the game, this message board has NO bearing on what happens Friday nights!

This YANKER is worried about if you really believe that what is on here has no effect on the players/team. EVERYTHING this YANKER says matters and has an impact. When your ridiculous fans call your players and coaches inept and pitiful...that matters. Your team was just MUCH superior to Dickson County or the ridiculous posts from many of your ridiculous fans would have hurt you. You are wrong again...as usual...this YANKER is right again...AS ALWAYS...I AM THE "ALWAYS RIGHT" YANKER!!!!!

All the talk on the message board last week really seemed to effect HC's players! :thumb: Like I said before the game, this message board has NO bearing on what happens Friday nights!

You are correct on the what happens on Friday nights. But our cranium rich yanker (now recognized as The Cranker is absolutely accurate in his belief in how it effects HC players. It makes them :thumb: as players from any team would. We can sometimes be 2000's Laugh-In unfortunately without Goldie in a bikini. :thumb: