Grace at South Pittsburg

powerp

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be ugly from the opening whistle. Grace wont be able to stop SP's jv. Could really really get out of hand. 77-0 :thumb:

77 would make me feel much better...I saw SP lose last night and Tennessee choke just now...Can not wait for Dec. 4th

I know you guys (SP) are destined for the finals. I'm looking forward to the chance to play you guys in the semis, providing we make it that far (nothing is certain). As far as I know, if we make it that far, you guys will have to make the trip to the REAL Grace to make it to the finals.

I feel for our Grace brothers, I hear they are down and the program is in jeopardy (unfortunate). I know for a fact you don't want to play them in basketball, they beat us last year in the quarters.

Good luck South Pitt and Grace. Hopefully see you pirates in Knoxville in November. It will be good for our program to see your crowd! And we hope a good football game will break out!

This one will be ugly from the opening whistle. Grace wont be able to stop SP's jv. Could really really get out of hand. 77-0 :thumb:

77 would make me feel much better...I saw SP lose last night and Tennessee choke just now...Can not wait for Dec. 4th

I know you guys (SP) are destined for the finals. I'm looking forward to the chance to play you guys in the semis, providing we make it that far (nothing is certain). As far as I know, if we make it that far, you guys will have to make the trip to the REAL Grace to make it to the finals.

I feel for our Grace brothers, I hear they are down and the program is in jeopardy (unfortunate). I know for a fact you don't want to play them in basketball, they beat us last year in the quarters.

Good luck South Pitt and Grace. Hopefully see you pirates in Knoxville in November. It will be good for our program to see your crowd! And we hope a good football game will break out!

Grace is struggling but the program is not in jeopardy. Not sure where you heard that. South Pitt has a great program and will do well in the playoffs. Grace will just have to go out and do there best against a great team.

I hope we make it to the semis to play yall....One game at a time though should be our motto....But your right the way I see it we go up there if yall win...but if something crazy happens and yall lose then someone will have to travel down here

Might not be something "crazy". Our guys have been playing half throttle for a couple of weeks, they need to RAMp it up to get to see you guys. They are GREAT when they want to be, and can go as far as they want to, we just hope that's all the way!

It would be great to see you guys and see your program. I think it would open our fans eyes and let them see where we need to go to be an elite program.

Best of luck Pirates!

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I dont think that Grace team is going to be a very good team. I was right about last weeks game. Grider did not make those boys lift enough weights last week. I tried to tell them all week long that those boys from Polk County would be big and strong boys. You think Im joking because Im not. They were big and strong and we did not lift enough weights to get strong for the game on Friday. Grider must have gave the boys some energy drinks at halftime because they played stronger and faster in the next half. It is time for these boys to get serious because if they dont they will lose the season. You think Im joking because Im not. When the boys get into the playoffs they are going to run into some big and strong teams that lift alot of weights and are strong and fast boys. The boys did not do a good job of knocking holes for that Robinson boy to run through on Friday. They better do a better job this week of knocking holes and to keep the other team from knocking big holes in the defense. Murphy says that Grace will struggle so I think this game will be a good one for SP. Grider if you are listening make those boys lift weights this week and they can be strong in time for the playoffs.