Grace at South Pittsburg

powerp

This one will be ugly from the opening whistle. Grace wont be able to stop SP's jv. Could really really get out of hand. 77-0 :thumb:

Your not far off on the score at ALL........GRACE is horrible and deserve everything they get cause they been running that mouth for 3 yrs straight with a chip on there shoulder!!!!! Just tired of it!!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Pirates Mike, Tom And Sprtman And Powerp. We Have A Game With The Hosers From Huntingdon Friday. We've Owned Them For 3 Years Running, But They Got Them A Runningback So's To Keep From Punting So Much. He's A Good Un In The Open Field, But He Is In No Shape Form Or Fashion As To David Who Lit Us Up. Good Luck With Grace This Week. :thumb:

Corral that boy up good Butchie!!!! Best of luck to yall's program. Yall are really bringing it over there. That's what good teams do every year though!!! Keep us informed what we may be looking at down the road if we get to meet up with them.. Thanks once again for being a special coacht friend..

Shouldn't the scouting should have been done a little earlier in the year, while y'all were blasting some of the teams on your schedule. I was just looking at some of the teams that they may be interested in watching, and don't see a game that's going to pose any problems for the teams possibly being scouted. Looks like they all have pretty weak opponents this week. Probably won't see too much. As always, best of luck Pirates!!! :thumb:

Shouldn't the scouting should have been done a little earlier in the year, while y'all were blasting some of the teams on your schedule. I was just looking at some of the teams that they may be interested in watching, and don't see a game that's going to pose any problems for the teams possibly being scouted. Looks like they all have pretty weak opponents this week. Probably won't see too much. As always, best of luck Pirates!!! :thumb:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! Most teams are not going to show much and more than likely get there starter's out so they can rest up and not get hurt on a freak play.

Apparently all the local schools including Chattanooga have moved their games to Thursday due to inclement weather setting in on Friday. I think the whole scouting thing just gives the coaches something to do on a night they are normally playing. And who knows, they may not be scouting for this season... they could be scouting possible regular season opponents for the future. I agree though Seven, scouting the last game of the season won't tell you much unless it is a key game between the two teams.

I love your enthusiasm for football over in the valley boys. Our district is not known for its football but it is going to be nice for the blue to beat the indians after the wildcats took down SP. My brother went to the Polk/SP game and said the polk boys hit them in the mouth all night and the pirates didnt know how to handle it. trust me when i say that sequatchie county will NOT even be one of the top three or four hardest hitting teams we have faced all year. purple2thebone you will find out real quickly that the junior varsity football you valley people play won't stand a chance against the Blue.

Sequatchie - 13

McMinn Central - 38 Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought would post. Valley boys play JV football!

I will take valley football anytime over your brand. How many state championships do yall have over there in that area??? Just in Marion County we have 8 total and about to add one more in december. Through the years, the valley must have been doing something right, huh??

no whoa whoa hold on playa you mite be playin fer another ship in december but it aint gon be yourn til you get finished wiff dat game there biggunbest not count dem der chickens for dey hatch aight :roflol:

no whoa whoa hold on playa you mite be playin fer another ship in december but it aint gon be yourn til you get finished wiff dat game there biggunbest not count dem der chickens for dey hatch aight :roflol:

The guy that made that quote is a fan of Marion County/Jasper, not South Pittsburg. He may be counting SP's chickens a little early but there are a lot of people around the state saying the same thing. He just happens to be in agreement with them