Siegel at Oak Hill Academy

hoopsguru12

Mackie, I can see your reasoning and do agree to an extent. It can be useful to schedule teams like this on down seasons, however, scheduling has typically been weak across the board for a number of teams in the county in the past. Not just this season. Maybe the harder scheduling has helped Siegel's players get into college. Playing at bigger tournaments against better teams has gotten them more exposure to college coaches.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#21 Doron Lamb 6’4” Combo Guard-Being recruited by Kentucky and Kansas among others.

#31 Rosoce Smtih 6’7” F-Being recruited by Duke, Georgetown, and Uconn

#44 Juwan Staten 5’11 PG- Committed to Dayton

#145 Baye Moussa Kieta 6’10”-Committed to Syracuse

If this is what you people consider down, I'd hate to see their good years.

didn't syracuse lose to DII La Moyne last night?

Yes they did. I fail to see your point since Syracuse is a fixture in the top 25, has a national title, has players that are currently playing in the NBA, and has a great coach. Was it a bad loss? Yes it was. However, this one bad loss doesn't change all of their history. The Bottom line is that Oak Hill has the 4 seniors that I mentioned that are going to play for some of the best programs in the country and Siegal has a couple mid major players. Think before you post something stupid.

I was just asking you a question. You are obviously a mad Syracuse fan. By the way, 2-3 zones are for PANZIES!!!! :evil:

I apologize for jumping you like that. I guess I just didn't understand why you would respond to my post in that way. No, I'm not a Syracuse fan at all. I think Jim Boheim is a great coach but that's about it. I much prefer an uptempo, pressing style of defense to the snoozefest that is a 2-3 zone.