Dresden vs Gleason...Winner?..Playoffs?

Get away from Lake Co? It's not novenmber yet, this is still football season for Lake Co. Maybe next week whenever ya'll start basketball practice will be a time to start posting about being worried about someone not wanting to play Lake Co.

As to the alignment i'm sorry that dresden's geographical aliment doesn't suit what you think it should be. Trust me i'd much rather play Lake Co (which i'm assuming your from) or South Fulton opposed to Mckensie and the always weak Mustangs. Good observation however. You should prolly wait and start posting from now on until Lake Co's only sport starts in november and hopefully your comments will be some what relevant or intelligent.

Besides, dresden's principle has enough trouble running a school, odds are high that he didn't put much thought into the new alignment

Then whomever it is that thinks he isn't that smart, is the dumber one. For playoff purposes, there are only 2 2A schools in that district...Dresden and McKenzie. Dresden went that way to compete. I can't help it if they took the easy way out...Dresden will concede the victory to Mckenzie, but if they can consistently beat up on schools half there size ( for most of the matchups, not all), then they stand a chance of making the playoffs as a wildcard. That is funny that some in your town actually believe that geographical bs...lol

On your big wins this season, have you even looked at your opponents records?? If you guys could play the school for the blind, you'd play them if they were below 500. And if you got beat, you'd blame the referees for the injustice...lol

I know it has to kind of suck being the capital of your county, but always playing second fiddle to any school that has the same or within 100 kids of your schools' population.

What is so funny is the ignorance on this board of what actually took place in the classification.

1st 360, it wasn't so much about the travel of teams in rural west TN that caused the change it was the travel of east TN teams. There were teams driving 150 miles one way to play a game because of the the classification system.

As for Hater if you look at the total geographical issue across the state and total teams in the districts it is the way it fell out and Ronnie Carter, former director of TSSAA, actually drew up the districts. It sounds like the rest of the district doesn't like the added compition in all sports, not just football. I believe in basketball District 13a has won like 3 games total in the region in four years. That is for the basketball board though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tex I Like Dresden. And I Really Enjoy The Turnaround They Have Made. But In A 6-4 Tie Between 4 teams They Start Looking At Opponent And Points Scored And Crap. So Mathematically you Could Still Not Make It. Sad But True. :roll:

You know Butchie that I have to pull for McEwen and Dresden. I was looking for some support my friend.... They need a lot the way things look this year..................... :thumb::roll:

I really wish people would stop being haters. people have dogged on dresden all freakin season its stupid honestly. Were gonna beat gleason really bad you think huntingdon hurt them bad dresden is gonna play its dirtiest and nastiest football game this year against them. This is dresden's first opportunity to go to playoffs since around 2004 or 2005. Dresden wants playoffs more than anything and they would kill to get in it. Were gonna be physical and smashmouth for 4 quarters and send the puppydogs home with a loss. True heart is shown when backs are up against the wall and i think dresden will have all the heart and more to win this game. The dresden seniors have suffered for three agonizing years with a combined record of 3-27 through their freshman sophmore and junior years. They're tired of losing and would want nothing more than to advance to the playoffs so watchout puppydogs dresden is gonna beat yall up physically and mentally and were gonna get inside your heads and haunt you every single play until the game is over or you guys are begging for mercy and wanna just give up.

Seminolefan,

You sound like a high school boy that plays for Dresden. If I were your coach, you'd be in big trouble for making statements like this. You'd better hope that Coach Lampkins dont see this and blow it up and hang it up in the Gleason locker room. If he does, yall may be in for more of a dogfight than you ever dreamed.

I really wish people would stop being haters. people have dogged on dresden all freakin season its stupid honestly. Were gonna beat gleason really bad you think huntingdon hurt them bad dresden is gonna play its dirtiest and nastiest football game this year against them. This is dresden's first opportunity to go to playoffs since around 2004 or 2005. Dresden wants playoffs more than anything and they would kill to get in it. Were gonna be physical and smashmouth for 4 quarters and send the puppydogs home with a loss. True heart is shown when backs are up against the wall and i think dresden will have all the heart and more to win this game. The dresden seniors have suffered for three agonizing years with a combined record of 3-27 through their freshman sophmore and junior years. They're tired of losing and would want nothing more than to advance to the playoffs so watchout puppydogs dresden is gonna beat yall up physically and mentally and were gonna get inside your heads and haunt you every single play until the game is over or you guys are begging for mercy and wanna just give up.

Are you actually admitting that you want Dresden to play dirty? I believe Dresden is the better team, but I sure hope that you are the exception to what Dresden stands for and not the rule.

Are you actually admitting that you want Dresden to play dirty? I believe Dresden is the better team, but I sure hope that you are the exception to what Dresden stands for and not the rule.

AMAN............... someone needs to take this person out to the wood shed.................... :D:thumb:

You are putting a bulls eye on your back. Now if my son would have said any thing like that I would be the first to pull his little bu?? off the field and take him down to Gleason and tell them here he is boy's.

My boy did play for Dresden. I will let you find out who he was if you want too. Just let me know. And he may just take you out................... He played in 06 - 07.

Not a fan of either team... Just noticed that Gleason will make it to the playoffs even if they lose by being one of the first WildCard selctions in Single A.... I was spending a little time on TSSAA website and just happen to notice that and thought i would add that in here for you guys. Good luck to both.

What are you, 12 years old? This game won't be a walk over for either team i promise you that.

Texasinmac, who is your son if you don't mind me asking? My son played and graduated in 03-04

What are you, 12 years old? This game won't be a walk over for either team i promise you that.

Texasinmac, who is your son if you don't mind me asking? My son played and graduated in 03-04

He moved back to Dresden in the summer of 05. I will not name him out on here but if you have kept up with the loins his # was 7 in 06 - 07.