Dresden vs Gleason...Winner?..Playoffs?

You are putting a bulls eye on your back. Now if my son would have said any thing like that I would be the first to pull his little bu?? off the field and take him down to Gleason and tell them here he is boy's.

My boy did play for Dresden. I will let you find out who he was if you want too. Just let me know. And he may just take you out................... He played in 06 - 07.

Matt Hewitt? Matt Vallee? the Clements boy? I graduated in 06 so I had to have played against him. If you don't want to say, it's cool.

Matt Hewitt was # 5

Matt Valle was # 9 I think.

The Clement boy was # 1

JoeTyson was # 7 :roflolk::D

Matt valee #9 haha he was an all west tennesse lineman 6ft 5in and played for UTM and his number was 78. Good attempt though. :roflol:

Then Matt Valle is playing with the Q B that my other sons played with in McEwen now.............

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are in the final week of the regular season. And I don’t know about any of you, I have no understanding of this new system for the playoffs I cant for the love of the game understand why a game in middle Tennessee has anything to do with a game in West Tennessee. Well I like to welcome the Gleason fans to the Mud Bowl of Dresden Tennessee if we get the rain they say we are going to get lord help us all. I will say this will be a good tight game, I’m going to give the lions the victory by (2) touch downs now something need to happen we have to hold on to the ball and then we need to cut back our penalties (stupid ones that is) hope for a good game and please give us refs that realize that this is a game of importance to both teams. When I get there and see whom the refs are I will be able to tell the outcome.

Well we are in the final week of the regular season. And I don’t know about any of you, I have no understanding of this new system for the playoffs I cant for the love of the game understand why a game in middle Tennessee has anything to do with a game in West Tennessee. Well I like to welcome the Gleason fans to the Mud Bowl of Dresden Tennessee if we get the rain they say we are going to get lord help us all. I will say this will be a good tight game, I’m going to give the lions the victory by (2) touch downs now something need to happen we have to hold on to the ball and then we need to cut back our penalties (stupid ones that is) hope for a good game and please give us refs that realize that this is a game of importance to both teams. When I get there and see whom the refs are I will be able to tell the outcome.

:thumb::angry::huh:

Great year Lions. Too bad we beat ourselves in riverside and halls. Great way to finish the year. Seniors really stepped up against the bullfrogs. I wish we had one more game. Seminole fan...you were right...the cross county rivals had NOTHING against the mighty Lions. Things will only get better. Go Lions

I really wish people would stop being haters. people have dogged on dresden all freakin season its stupid honestly. Were gonna beat gleason really bad you think huntingdon hurt them bad dresden is gonna play its dirtiest and nastiest football game this year against them. This is dresden's first opportunity to go to playoffs since around 2004 or 2005. Dresden wants playoffs more than anything and they would kill to get in it. Were gonna be physical and smashmouth for 4 quarters and send the puppydogs home with a loss. True heart is shown when backs are up against the wall and i think dresden will have all the heart and more to win this game. The dresden seniors have suffered for three agonizing years with a combined record of 3-27 through their freshman sophmore and junior years. They're tired of losing and would want nothing more than to advance to the playoffs so watchout puppydogs dresden is gonna beat yall up physically and mentally and were gonna get inside your heads and haunt you every single play until the game is over or you guys are begging for mercy and wanna just give up.

Are you actually admitting that you want Dresden to play dirty? I believe Dresden is the better team, but I sure hope that you are the exception to what Dresden stands for and not the rule.

Play Dirty?? Who--- Dresden??? and then whine about the ref's personal foul penalties/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties?? Dresden is always the victim---- they ducked out of their old district to get away from UC, Humboldt, Westview----- one of the posters said earlier about fearing the competition because of their new found/ Chuck West vote district, competition for who...they are Single A with a Double AA population and won't break 500 in basketball either. Keep drinking the kool-aid junior--- I hope your team actually makes the playoff---that'll be an easy draw for somebody

Hater I was wrong about your point of view I now realize that you are mad because your team didn't get in the district you wanted them to. No one from Dresden drew up the districts. Why can't you realize this. Ronnie Carter drew up the districts like he has in every classification that was done while he was the director. The board votes on it. Chuck West is on the board, with 8 other people throughout the state. I don't know if he voted for it or not but it passed something like 6-3 so lets say he voted for it like you think. it wouldn't have mattered if he had voted no so what is your problem with him. 10-15 years ago, the districts were exactly like they are now. Gleason and Dresden in with the Carroll County teams, and Greenfield, South Fulton, Bradford, Halls, Lake Co, and Trenton were in a district, the difference in both districts, Huntingdon is now 1a, and UC and Humboldt are now 1a. No one had a problem with it then.

As far as Dresden not being 500 in basketball, I believe you are dead wrong. They will be against 1a teams, have you seen their schedule for non-district games? Gibson, Madison, Westview, G-field, and Bradford. Doesn't look like they are running from anyone. This is the wrong thread for this topic but had to throw it all out there for you.

we lose right gaurd perkins 70, center 73 taylor, left gaurd 78 big mikey, right tackle 59 wilson, nosegaurd 65 big jay, left tackle 75 pate, lb 34 workman, lb 32 janes, 44 jolley lb/rb, 11 isaac receiver..

and a couple more I can't think of now. So if you know any lineman who want to play next year, send them to dresden....were short a few thousand pounds. lol