Sequoyah Chiefs vs Sweetwater Wildcats

dumdum

Well its about prediction time again....those crazy wahoo's hit the warpath this Thursday night, invading Wildcat territory, the Chiefs trying to avoid the first ever winless season in school history, and both schools trying to build momentum for next season. Both defenses have given up similiar numbers on defense this year and this leads me to who has a better offense, folks this may be a high scoring affair or both defenses may show up, who knows...as for my thinking, it may come down to has the ball last(again, who knows)...should be plenty of fireworks in this one...Chiefs win in a big way 39 - 13. GO CHIEFS!!!

I think the game will be close, and low-scoring......with Sweetwater coming out on top.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense has struggled all year don't see tonight being any different.

Sweetwater in a close one, but I hope I am wrong.

Im wondering about something,for someone who wants the best for the program,why would you get on here and pick SEQ.to lose.You know even if you feel that way as a fan you don't say that and let the boys read it.That really builds them up.You know before it was all mine and Daves fault according to you,and now you can't blame us because we have not been there for 2 years.So what are you going to blame it on now,besides we don't have much offense,come on now i know you have more on your mind then that.Is it maybe you were wrong,you did say 09 would be the year.I know you said you didn't say that and it has been deleted,but everyone i know, that gets on here remembers you said it.I wonder if you have even been to any games.You picked Tellico and Central over Seq.to.I don't see any other SEQ.fans on here going against are own kids.What is up with you.And anyone on here needs to go back and look at those predictions before he deletes them to,because hes good at that.I ask you now whos hurting the program.I have never got on here and picked against SEQ.and wouldn't.So come on man up.You know before you wouldn't say who you were because of repurcutions to your kid ,well thats not a issue anymore because even if you had a kid there now which i don't think you do, its all new coach"s so you don't have to worry about that anymore.You said the majority felt like you do, so why worry about the minority.I think its all personal ,and if you tell who you are people will know what that personal issue is.Be a man.come on now ,time to man up.

P.S.TRLGIRL I STILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU.YOU KNOW WERE I AM.

AND ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ THE CENTRAL AND SEQ.THREAD AT THE END NEEDS TO READ IT.ITS PRETTY GOOD.

I am a realist you asked what I thought and I told you I thought Sequoyah would lose, that was my opinion you asked and I gave, so what is the problem? I have never deleted any posts that is not true, you said I said 09 would be the year I never said or believed that. I hate that you have found pleasure in this teams misfortune, that is very unfortunate and sad. After a year I had hoped your feelings would not still be so hurt. It is also obvious you will not allow me to have an opinion on any threads without smart remarks from one of your alter-egos. I will continue to stand behind this staff cause one thing this team needs is stabilty.

Sweetwater wins 17-7. well fought ballgame, I thought both teams conducted themselves professionally, with exception of victory plays on the last possesion. Offense and special teams edge Sweetwater. Both teams have alot of youth, I encourage adults to bite their tongue and let the creme rise to the top. No coach, player or indian cheif is bigger than the game itself.

:angry: Give every man thy ear but few thy voice.

Take each man’s censure but reserve thy judgment.:thumb:

I am a realist you asked what I thought and I told you I thought Sequoyah would lose, that was my opinion you asked and I gave, so what is the problem? I have never deleted any posts that is not true, you said I said 09 would be the year I never said or believed that. I hate that you have found pleasure in this teams misfortune, that is very unfortunate and sad. After a year I had hoped your feelings would not still be so hurt. It is also obvious you will not allow me to have an opinion on any threads without smart remarks from one of your alter-egos. I will continue to stand behind this staff cause one thing this team needs is stabilty.

Well for one thing i didn't ask your opinion ,i think it was dum dum,but i say again, you say you want whats best for the program,do you think getting on here and going against your program is whats best or would it be best not to say at all.The kids do read this,and when their own fans are picking against them ,how do you think that makes them feel.That can't be whats best for the program.Would you agree.

Now you didn't answer why you won't man up now.You can;t use the excuses that you used in the past,because those excuses are not there anymore,so what is it now.

And you didn't say whats the problem with football this year,there as to be someting on your mind as to whats going on.I'm just curious on that one.I mean 2 years ago you didn't like the offense well do you like now or what.You see you dogged everything we did,and now you just don't say nothing except we don't have much offense well why.come man up.

Well its about prediction time again....those crazy wahoo's hit the warpath this Thursday night, invading Wildcat territory, the Chiefs trying to avoid the first ever winless season in school history, and both schools trying to build momentum for next season. Both defenses have given up similiar numbers on defense this year and this leads me to who has a better offense, folks this may be a high scoring affair or both defenses may show up, who knows...as for my thinking, it may come down to has the ball last(again, who knows)...should be plenty of fireworks in this one...Chiefs win in a big way 39 - 13. GO CHIEFS!!!

Hope your right on the score,but Seq.has only scored 2 tds all year on off.That 39 will be a tall task.

wonder what SLOBBER thinks.

Must have amnesia on what you are saying.

Making a prediction is simply that, a prediction I want UT to win every week but sometimes I pick against them. The problem with football is not the coaching it is the tallent and right now we are not very good. People may not like that including me, but that is the truth. You are starting to bore me. You sound like a broken record.

I am moving forward you should try it.

Hope your right on the score,but Seq.has only scored 2 tds all year on off.That 39 will be a tall task.

wonder what SLOBBER thinks.

Must have amnesia on what you are saying.

I bet your a dancer the way you like to dance around questions.Now in that question above i think im asking do you think SEQ.will score 39 not if they will lose or win.My question was do you think that picking against your team on here is a good idea for the kids sake,thats when you DANCE.

Next question is why won't you reveal yourself,because the reasons you gave before are out the window.So either reveal or make up another excuse.I gave the excuses on another post above.Once again DANCE.

But i will man up here and give you creit where it is do.You did answer another question and said SEQ.didn't have the tallent this year.

Man up .

To attemt to answer your question for some unknown reason why I would even fool with you. I pick with my gut and how I feel I am not going to get on here and say they will win if I don't think they will I am not made that way. And I don't see how that has any effect on the team in any way. My opinion

WHY SHOULD I MAN UP TO A PERSON ACTING LIKE A CHILD.